ROOM

It's been one hour since I got here... I feel bored... Because this room is empty... Just a pure white room with a single window and a door... Do I expect someone in this room...? Or do I expect something in this room...? I don't know... I can't remember... But I should get out to this room...

Then suddenly a woman enter the room and she said "Are you going to leave?"

"Maybe." I said.

The woman wear a white dress, she's pretty.

"Please have a seat." the woman said to me.

I was going to refuse her but I didn't because when I look around at the room again.

I see two chairs and one table.

Then I started to feel nervous and confused, because I'm very sure that this room is empty.

"Please have a seat." the woman said to me again and I sit in the chair.

Then, the woman sit in the chair too and she ask me a question "Why are you here?"

Then I answered her "Because, because..."

I didn't know how to answer her question... Because I didn't know to myself either why I was here...

Then suddenly I feel more nervous and confused.

Then I hear my own heartbeat and I started to sweat a lot...

The woman smile at me and she said "You're dead."

I don't believe her and I stood up then I said to her "That's not a good joke."

Then the woman stood up too while saying "So, how did you get in to this room?"

I answered her "I use the door, obviously."

Then the women laughed at me and she said "What door?"

Then I look around again at the room, but now the room has no window neither a door.

I started to cry and tremble then fell to the ground.

"Please don't joke around like that. I'm only twenty five. I'm not ready to die." I said.

The woman approach me and she hug me then she said to me "It's ok to die. Because you will start a new journey."

Then the woman ask me a question "Are you ready to start your new journey?"

I didn't answer her question instead I asked her a question "How did I die?"

She touched my head, then a glimpse of an eye I see and feel how did I die.

~~~It was my birthday. Me and my family celebrating my birthday. After we ate, we vomit blood then one by one we lost consciousness. It's food poison. Before I lost my consciousness, I prayed for my family.~~~

"How are my family?" I asked.

The woman answered me "They are fine and alive."

And I feel relieved to hear that then I stood up.

"You know... You should all die that day." the woman said to me and she speak again "But, because you are a good and faithful person to your whole life. The Lord answered your pray that day."

Then I asked her "Why did the Lord didn't save me?"

The woman smiled and she said "I don't know. But that is the decision of our Lord. So accept it and obey the decision of our Lord. Don't question him about his decisions."