Chapter 2. Forming The Prophecy

Kamaria POV.....

2:00 pm

I woke up today to say the least and I want to say I think last night was a dream. However I knew that was a lie from the pits of hell. I don't know what happened to us but today I need answers. I hope Korrey went and read how to get rid of whatever the hell he and Kieran did.

Those two was always causing trouble and Kyle and Keegan had to clean it up. Being the only girl in a house of boys and being the middle child isn't easy. I'm protected but also I'm a protector. I'm stuck in the middle and most of the time have to help the others out. I wish it was another girl but I'm okay with it. I stopped caring after I got my period.

It was a knock on my door and I told them to come in. I was just putting my hair into a ponytail. I decided to dress down today since I had no idea what was going on. It was gloomy day outside and it was muggy.

"Hey sis how did you sleep in your old bed?" Korrey said coming in my room with Kieran.

"I slept good it felt good to be back home" I said sitting on the bed.

"Good because we as siblings have to talk now" Kieran said and I nodded.

We stood up and walked out they yelled for the other two to come downstairs and meet us as soon as possible.

Korrey and Keiran sat by me and I was nervous. We are definitely about to discuss what happened last night in the basement but our mother as well. Keegan came down and sat down after 10 minutes.

"What's taking Kyle so long?" I said crossing my legs.

Kyle POV....

I sat down in my bed because I knew this day was coming. I always knew something about our family was off but this is beyond me. Last night I creeped out and went to see my mom. I snuck past the night nurses because I wasn't going to be able to sleep if I didn't talk to her.

She was so happy to see me and I told her about the basement and she told me that I had to get the book and read it. It was our destiny to do great things for the world.

She wouldn't tell me anything else but that I was to lead and I was the strongest of them all and Kamaria was too because she was a female. She didn't explain too much but from the basis of it I got is we're witches.

I woke up today and felt so much more powerful and I couldn't explain it. I got ready after my shower and I heard them call my name and Keegan. I left this house to find something more for myself.

I found that I can have a life but I missed home so much. I kept in touch with my family as much as possible. I went around the world and saw so much. I stayed in Paris, Africa, Greece and even Cuba. However nothing beat being back at home.

I took my time going downstairs because I knew today was going to be the start of the new life for all of us. What was going to happen? I wasn't sure.

I went downstairs and saw them sitting and all eyes went to me.

"Well hello grandpa I took you long enough" Korrey said and I sat down in the biggest chair.

"So what's this meeting about doublemint twins?" Keegan said.

"Well guys and gal I did some reading in the book and I don't know how to say this but we're witches....well the boys are warlocks and Kamaria is a witch" Korrey said with a big smile on his face.

"Excuse me?" she said confused.

"You mean to tell me that last night made us warlocks?" Keegan asked.

"Yes so after me and Kieran read that incantation out loud it summoned our powers that we were born with and got activated when we were all together and said the lines" Korrey said and I was shocked but not really.