Chapter 4. Try Harder

3 days later....

Korrey POV....

"Hey watch it" I yelled to Keegan who damn near hit me with a fireball.

"Sorry these things get a mind of their own" he said smirking.

"Since you want to play dirty" I said closing my eyes and he yelled.

"Okay now that's not fair turning invisible" he said looking around him.

"Yeah well watch this I've been practicing" I said making a small hole in the ground and his foot fell in.

We've been practicing our powers with Francine. She said we had to be prepared to battle the origin of evil. Which is definitely as scary as it sounds. She told us they'll develop more overtime but we can practice with what we have now.

The book gave us a list of powers we can expect and some are going to be surprises. We all have assigned elements that have been paired with our gifts according to the book of shadows.

Kyle's element is air so he can blast air and he will eventually be able to control the weather. He's telekinetic and cast a force field and has molecular transmutation so he can change molecules to a different form. He's definitely the strong one I think.

Keegan's element is fire so the bastard can shoot fireball from his hands and he also has telekinesis and he can inflict pain but not kill yet. He hasn't tapped into the pain inflicting yet thank goodness.

Kamaria has the element of spirit so she can astral project, teleport, telekinesis and do mind control on certain beings and can tap into people's minds among other things. She's also a clairvoyant so she's definitely one of the strongest in the bunch.

Kieran's element is water so he can freeze water and control it. He can also give illusions through a mental connection and teleport and freeze time. Get it? Freeze?

Now we have me my element is earth so I can use the earth as a weapon. I can also turn myself and other people invisible and levitate. Also according to the book I'm able to raise the dead and even use them as weapons and I have the power of resurgence. I can bring people back from the dead. However I haven't gotten that far yet.

Among other things we can do naturally it's just the basis so our powers will grow as we continue to evolve.

"Okay dammit let me up" Keegan said and I let him go.

"My turn" Kyle said and he wanted Kamaria.

"Fine" she said and astral projected behind him.

" Catch me if you can" she said appearing behind him.

"Alright then" Kyle spoke as his eyes turned milk white.

He started mumbling what sounded like a spell and then the clouds rolled in.