Chapter 5. Take Me In

Keegan POV....

"Oh baby this was the best night I've had in a long time" Nicole said as she sat up in bed.

"Tell me about it I needed this night I've been so pent up" I said rolling over and I heard Kamaria voice.

I looked around as she told me to relax and just go to the bathroom to talk to me. She told me to be careful because she saw some demon try to attack me. While talking to Kamaria Nicole yelled she was going to the store and would be back.

After our conversation I brushed it off as paranoia because since she got those visions she's been losing it. I understand it's not easy to see the future but every little thing isn't a big deal.

I walked back out to Nicole not in the bed. I put on my shirt and underwear. I heard knocking but it's not my house so I left it alone. I sat on the bed and checked my messages and Kyle asked did I need a ride. I replied no and laid back down since I needed a nap after that session. Nicole said I could spend the night anyways so I just laid there.

I was on my phone and began dozing off because she was taking so long. I was woken up by knocking and I saw a man hovering over me. I threw a fire ball at him and missed.

He threw one too and I stopped it with my hand and threw it into him and he exploded into flames.

"Oh honey so you are the one I was looking for?" Nicole said coming into the room.

She was naked and walked over to me and I was terrified. She had blood on her and was dripping wet.

"What the fuck are you?" I said exposing a fireball in my hand.

"I'm a fantasy baby I'm what men want and I want you" she said continuing to come to me slowly.

"You better tell me what you want!" I yelled and she chuckled.

"I want your book and family magic but now....I WANT YOUR BLOOD" she said turning into a monster.

I threw three fireballs at her but nothing happened

I threw three fireballs at her but nothing happened. She fell to the floor but I could tell she wasn't dead. I grabbed my phone and called Kamaria. She didn't answer me and I tried all of them but nobody answered.

Nicole shot up and looked at me with a crazed look in her eyes. I prayed that somebody could save me because I needed it.

"Listen let's get the crying and drama out the way mama is hungry for divine meat" she said yawning.

Kamaria appeared and tossed Nicole to the side. Kamaria grabbed my hand and teleported us back home.

"You're lucky I sensed you were in danger it woke me out my damn sleep" she said pulling me into the living room. Korrey and Kieran were in there and had the book in front of them.

"Well look who was screwing a succubus you could've died" Korrey said annoyingly.

"Duh I know that now she doesn't even die from my fireballs" I said and they all looked at me.

"We know Keegan she can only die by this potion that Kamaria made or a spell" Kieran said getting up.

The front door blasted open wide as Nicole stormed into the room. She hovered towards us.

"Kamaria throw the potion" Korrey yelled

"I can't it's on the couch" she said whispering.

Nicole flew towards us and Kamaria swiped her across the room.

Kieran ran and grabbed the potion vile and threw it at her and she melted to the floor and evaporated.

"Well that was very wicked witch of her" Korrey said and we all laughed.

"Thank goodness that's over" I said going upstairs to finally get a good nights rest.

Korrey POV...

"Yeah sure but Kamaria can we talk?" I said sitting down and she sat next to me.

I wanted to really tell her that she's been overworking herself with this magic stuff. I get she wan to us to be serious but she has to take  care of herself.

"What about Korrey?" she said yawning.

"About you Kamaria you have to go out sometimes and have fun and get a life beyond this magic stuff" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Listen here I have a life and this is the one I chose because I want to save the world as being the only witch in a family of warlocks I have more of a target on my back than the rest of you" she said and I nodded in understanding.

"I get it but just try to go out there in the world it's not gone I'm worried about you" I said hugging her.

"I get it but once that origin of evil is gone for good then I can get back to being the baddest of them all" she said standing up.

We hugged and walked to go upstairs as Kyle came in the door.

"Hey guys what are y'all doing up?" he said walking up to us.

He smelled of alcohol and perfume. I can tell he's had a good night.

"Well long story short Keegan went out with a succubus I found out and made a potion she came here and died" Kamaria said walking up the stairs.

"Well at least everybody is alive I've had a goodnight so goodnight" he said chuckling and going upstairs.

I went and grabbed the book to take it to the basement. I walked downstairs when I heard somebody whisper my name. I looked around and nobody was there. It was a man's voice and it wasn't frightening but still odd.

I sat the book down and turned to feel a chill on my back. I was about to walk out when the book opened itself up and went to a page that talked about channeling the dead.

It was weird because that was my power that I had but I haven't used it yet. I looked at the book and felt another chill up my spine.

"Who's there?" I said looking around the room frantically.

I kept hearing a voice saying my name.

I closed my eyes and said "Reveal what's hidden amongst the planes unto me and into this space".

I was face to face with my grandmother....

Thoughts????

How are you guys liking the book so far?

Thank you for all the support honestly.

-FlawlessTae