In bloom

This is Longest chapter with lovely scenes. Hope you will enjoy.
Fuck!!! I can't believe I have write 5k+ words. It's like a achievement. 😄😁

Enjoy reading guys!!!

⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜

Author pov.

A fresh start and new beginning of era of friendship, Isn't it fascinating that your new relationship as a friend started? This time Wangji will try his best to know Wuxian better.

When Wangji woke up he found himself on Wuxian's chest. Wangji put his leg on Wuxian and squeezed him like soft pillows. Wangji notices that Wuxian drooling saliva.

🎵 The sun rises.
It's new day, the dazzling sunlight hits my eyes
As I opened them,
The flower that was once withered came back to bloom.🎵

"How cute!!" Wangji muttered cutely and brushed off Wuxian's long hair. He really wishes that he has some power to stop the power or control time. Wangji stares at Wuxian with a lovely stare for a good 15 minutes and then pecks on Wuxian's head. Wuxian looks quite innocent when he is sleeping, he is taking small snores. He looks like a little sunshine that can lighten the world with his one small.

🎵Even the most beautiful, precithings
That can shine even through the darkness🎵

Wangji slipped out of the room, his footsteps silent on the floor. He didn't want to burden Wuxian with his presence, knowing their complicated history made things awkward between them. Despite his own desires to stay and bask in Wuxian's proximity, Wangji prioritized his spouse's comfort. "I hope to see your genuine smile again," he whispered to himself, his eyes cast downward.

As he walked toward the bathroom, his mind wandered to the past, wondering why Wuxian hid his radiant smile whenever Wangji was near. The memory of Wuxian's bright grin, once a beacon of joy and warmth, now seemed like a distant dream. Wangji shook his head, dispelling the nostalgia. He needed to focus on the present and find ways to make Wuxian feel at ease around him. With a newfound determination, Wangji entered the bathroom, his reflection in the mirror a reminder of his resolve to create a more comfortable and harmonious work environment for both of them.

🎵End up withering, fading away,
Nothing lasts forever
But I can change that, my fate
Running towards you, I'm on my way.
I won't lose hold of you
Yeah, it's all because of you🎵

Wangji's body relaxed, his mind replaying the tender scene like a cherished memory. He savored the warmth of waking up in his love's embrace, feeling like he was basking in a heavenly glow. The gentle pressure of Wuxian's arms around him was a sensation he craved, and the sweetness of their morning exchange left him in a blissful daze.

🎵 when I close my eyes
I replay the same day after day
Even if it's the same ending every time,
I will keep running toward you
I believe in my faith, you
Even if everything around us changes,
The highlight of my life and my reason to keep going Is you🎵

After his refreshing shower, Wangji donned his robes and emerged from the bathroom, his wet hair dripping down his back like a river of gold. He skillfully towel-dried his locks, then deftly styled them into a high ponytail, his slender fingers weaving a mesmerizing dance. As he finished, his ethereal beauty shone brighter than the sun, radiating an otherworldly aura that was simply supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

 As he finished, his ethereal beauty shone brighter than the sun, radiating an otherworldly aura that was simply supercalifragilisticexpialidocious