1.14 - Father-son relationship

Shen Mian held the "foreign classic" given to him by Lu Yihan and planned to go back to the bedroom to read it carefully, but was stopped by the old housekeeper.

  Shen Mian looked at him and thought, this guy won't chase me out too, will he?

  The old butler had a stern face for a long time, then bowed slightly and said, "Master, the master is waiting for you in the study."

  Shen Mian blinked and asked, "Dad is looking for me, what's the matter?"

  The old butler shook his head.

  Shen Mian had no choice but to hand the two books to the servant beside him and said, "Put them in my room. Sorry for the trouble."

  He followed the old butler's footsteps and slowly went upstairs.

  Shen Yan's study is on the fourth floor. Normally, people are not allowed to enter and exit at will. The original owner has lived here for more than ten years and has only been here a few times.

  Shen Mian knocked on the door twice gently.

  After waiting for a while and not hearing the words "Come in", he was about to knock twice more when the door was opened.

  The man grabbed his wrist and pulled Shen Mian in, and the door slammed shut behind him.

  "dad?"

  He asked softly, "Dad, what's wrong with you?"

  Shen Yan had a cold face and said nothing.

  The kid from the Wang family actually touched his treasure right under his nose.

  "handwashing."

  He had a cold face and spoke word by word.

  Shen Mian was confused. His hands were clean, why did he need to wash them???

  The big guys in the live broadcast room revealed the secret in one sentence.

  ——Hey, Boss is jealous~

  ——Boss also wants to do it himself!!

  ——How can we allow Mr. Wang's saliva to remain on the back of our baby's hand!

  Shen Mian: "..."

  I suddenly feel a little panicked. What should I do?

  The man didn't give him time to panic. He directly carried him into the bathroom and put him on the sink.

  Shen Mian sat on the sink, blinking, a little naked.

  The man took his hand, applied a thick layer of hand sanitizer on the back of his hand, and helped him wash his hands seriously.

  Soon, the sink was filled with fragrant white foam.

  Shen Mian reached out and scooped up a handful of white foam, blew it gently, and it landed on the tip of the man's nose.

  The man who was always cold, serious and unattainable looked particularly out of place with a little white foam on the tip of his nose.

  Shen Mian burst out laughing.

  This was probably his first unguarded smile since he came into this world, and it happened to fall into Shen Yan's eyes.

  The boy's lips were slightly curved, and his beautiful peach blossom eyes reflected the light of the bathroom, as charming as stardust. The scarlet teardrop mole at the corner of his eye inadvertently revealed a hint of coquettishness.