3.18 - Rollover scene

In the bathroom, the sound of water was "gurgling".

  Shen Mian climbed out of the bathtub with difficulty and stepped on the ground barefoot. His finely carved toes left wet marks on the ground.

  There was a red mark on his ankle, which was the mark of a bite. Further up, his slender white calves were covered with hideous kiss marks, extending all the way up to the inner thighs, reaching an even more obscure secret place.

  There was a full-length mirror in the bedroom. Shen Mian took a glance at it and casually threw a bath towel to cover the mirror.

  Inexplicable shame.

  If the little brat saw him in his current state, he would definitely be eaten alive.

  He changed into his pajamas and sat on the sofa. "I can't stand this day in and day out."

  The system said: [Why did the host keep pestering the marshal just now, almost delaying his journey? ]

  Shen Mian: "..."

  You won't understand even if I tell you.

  The show was turned off at this moment. Shen Mian poured himself a glass of red wine and took a sip leisurely.

  Normally, he doesn't dare to drink, for fear of being complained about, saying that he is corrupting younger fans, causing adverse effects and undermining social stability and national unity.

  Suddenly, the computer rang, someone was looking for him.

  Tsk, I hate working overtime the most.

  However, Shen Mian has always been dedicated to his work and devoted to his job. He hesitated for only a second before answering the call, switching to voice and asking, "Who is this?"

  He had just drunk some wine, and was a little tipsy without realizing it, so his words became a little lazy and moving.

  The person on the other end of the voice was slightly startled, and called out softly: "Brother, it's me."

  Feng Mingxu deliberately slowed down his tone and was extremely gentle, almost as if he was afraid of waking something up.

  Shen Mian smiled and said, "Is it Mingxu? You don't rest so late. Have you forgotten that you are a patient?"

  Feng Mingxu was used to being lectured by him, and he didn't find it annoying. He listened to Shen Mian's nagging honestly, and then he said softly and coquettishly: "Brother, the wound is itchy and painful after healing, I can't sleep."

  Shen Mian thought about it and agreed.

  He comforted her, "It will be fine in two days, just bear with it." Then he couldn't help but lecture her, "Will you dare to fight with others next time?"

  "Wen Rui provoked me. Do you want me to back down?"

  Feng Mingxu was obviously not convinced. He sighed and said, "I can't stand him. I will fight him sooner or later. Brother, don't think he is a good person. That boy is mean."

  Shen Mian thought, he didn't know whether Wen Rui was a good person, but he was definitely a Liu Xia Hui.

  He said earnestly: "You are classmates from the same class. You will be comrades-in-arms who will go through thick and thin together in the future. Don't always target him."

  If it were someone else, Feng Mingxu would simply not be impatient to listen, but since it was Shen Mian, he had to bite the bullet and listen no matter how unwilling he was.