1.17 - Emotional

stadium.

  At the end of the game, Yigao defeated Honggao with a huge advantage.

  "No. 17 and No. 13 of Yigao must have taken drugs today. They played so hard that Honggao's defense seemed like a joke."

  "Last time I saw the difference in strength between the two teams, it's completely different now. No. 13 made several three-pointers today, and No. 17's final dunk was simply amazing. These two guys can probably join the provincial team..."

  "I thought it would be exciting, but it ended up being a one-sided crush. It was boring and uninteresting."

  The audience left one after another.

  Shen Mian had just stood up when he saw the gangster quickly climb over the railing and block him like a wall.

  Wang Chen just came off the court and broke out in a sweat. His breathing hasn't yet calmed down.

  He stopped the boy who was trying to slip away and said gruffly, "Where do you want to run to."

  There was a burst of noise from the audience, and many people raised their mobile phones to take pictures.

  Someone forgot to turn off the flash, which made Shen Mian stunned. He shook his head and said, "I don't think about going anywhere."

  Anyway, just admit defeat.

  Wang Chen chuckled, raised his lips, and asked, "How did I fight?"

  Shen Mian nodded, "Very impressive."

  This is the truth.

  He also liked playing basketball in the past. If he wasn't so weak, he would really like to compete with the two of them.

  According to the system, it is because this body is too weak and cannot withstand his powerful mental power, so it shows signs of weakness.

  In Shen Mian's opinion, it is not accurate to say that she is "weak". To be precise, she should be described as - delicate and soft, and easy to be pushed down.

  I was given a buff for no apparent reason, which was helpless.

  Wang Chen stared at his serious little face, his smile becoming more obvious. He raised his hand and hugged him in his arms, saying, "I'm exhausted. Let's go and eat."

  When he hugged her like this, there was a burst of screams from the audience.

  "Is that Wang Chen's girlfriend? She's too far away, I can't see clearly..."

  "Why do I feel like a man?"

  Shen Mian rolled his eyes silently. He was a man.

  He originally had a slender figure, and being held in Wang Chen's arms made him look even smaller. His hair was too long, and his profile was so delicate that it was impeccable. From a distance, it was indeed difficult to tell whether he was androgynous.

  Shen Mian pretended to be weak and pushed him, whispering, "I made an appointment with my father to have lunch together."

  Wang Chen frowned and hugged the little thing tighter.

  He said dissatisfiedly: "Does your father have a son complex? Why does he stare at you all day long?"

  "..."

  Shen Mian said angrily, "You, you are not allowed to, you are not allowed to talk nonsense."

  ——I feel so unconfident.