1.20 - Angry

For several days, Shen Mian couldn't find a chance to get close to Lu Yihan.

  Every morning, the man would send him to the school gate. After school, as soon as Shen Mian walked out of the school gate, he could see the man's car parked on the side of the road.

  Shen Yan is relatively low-key, otherwise, as the largest shareholder of No. 1 High School, if he suddenly visited the school, the school leaders would have to come out together to greet him.

  Under such circumstances, Shen Mian never found a chance to be alone with Lu Yihan.

  Shen Mian was very anxious.

  However, he acted very calm, just like usual. At least in Lu Yihan's opinion, his performance in the game was still impeccable.

  From 7:30 to 11:00 p.m. is Lu Yihan's live broadcast time.

  In other words, it is the time for Zeus to broadcast live.

  Some time ago, Zeus caused some bad comments online because he was badly beaten by a novice in a random game and was refused to be added as a friend by the opponent.

  There is some truth to the saying that when you are famous you are prone to gossip.

  Finally, after the king of the road "MianShen123" and the great god Zeus became good buddies in duo row, the whole thing came to a successful conclusion.

  From then on, Shen Mian often played duo with Lu Yihan to gain points.

  Even though they spend more time together in the game, he can't suddenly flirt with her during a live broadcast, right?

  Although I still want to try it.

  After knocking down the enemy again, Shen Mian said, "Come over and rob the enemy."

  Lu Yihan hummed, and came over to lick the bag obediently, asking: "Why don't you pick it up? There are good things."

  "The backpack capacity is not enough, and the ones I have seen so far are all level one bags."

  Lu Yihan said, "Come here, there is a level 2 bag."

  Shen Mian was stunned and hurried over to pick it up.

  He wondered, "Why didn't I see it just now?"

  Lu Yihan just smiled and said, "Maybe I missed it."

  Shen Mian nodded, but felt that his eyesight was not that bad.

  He asked the audience in the live broadcast room: "Did you see that just now? Am I blind?"

  ——I saw it. It was so clear~

  ——This level 2 bag was originally carried on the back of little brother Yihan

  ——This is so doting, it's hard to watch (shy)

  "..."

  The situation on Shen Mian's side is relatively good. After all, he is a new anchor and has few viewers.

  Lu Yihan's live broadcast room was really in an uproar.

  Millions of fans are no joke.

  As we all know, Zeus has always been positioned as a cool male god, the type who is ruthless and doesn't talk much.

  But when I was live streaming with "Mian Shen 123", not only did he talk more and his temper improved, he was always inexplicably warm.

  This was not the first time that Zeus had played duo with someone. He had a special team to help him rank up. Previously, a female anchor forced her way into his team, but he didn't care at all.