♤ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘 𝗜𝗡 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗡

I'm back

I'm back. So, please vote and comment on the chapters.

Target- 400+

Complete it fast (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡

•••

Varshini got ready in a beautiful red coloured lehenga and the secret of her beautiful smile was this dress, given by Aryamaan. He wanted her to look like a bride. Most importantly, they decided to spend this night outside when the marriage of VarYa would be going on.

She put the kajal and wore matching jewellery for the dress. She kept her hair in a loose bun so that the beautiful design of the back would be visible in front of everyone.

At last she looked at herself in the mirror but stopped in middle when she saw her father glaring at her mobile where a message was flashing

At last she looked at herself in the mirror but stopped in middle when she saw her father glaring at her mobile where a message was flashing. She turned back to meet his eyes.

"Where are you going? At Sekhawat's?"

She nodded making him angry more. 

"Sidha bol ki unke bade bete ki shadi pe nechne ja rahi hai naukar jaise" (Say that you're going to their mansion to dance like a slave)

Enough of this, she was enraged by now. How could he bring this topic again and again?

"Stop it, baba! Why are you doing this? And most importantly, why are you insulting him again and again?"

"Because of him only. Why can't you understand, he has nothing on his own? He is just a mere slave of his elder brother"

Shankar said angrily trying to make her aware.

"I'm not gonna hear any insulting words about him anymore. He loves me so much and my family is behind his money and status, Why? Why does this matter? Don't forget, I'm capable of earning my own money, then why would I be dependent on him?"

She argued which gave fuel to his anger. Without any further warning, he left from there locking the door from outside not letting her meet him. She was shocked for a moment by this behaviour of him.