♤ 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗛𝗘𝗥

Vote Target- 400+

Vote Target- 400+

Guys please do vote and inline comments otherwise there wouldn't be any fruits of my hardwork. Only your votes and comments can give the book a better reach.

••••

Varshini was sitting outside with her head low. She still didn't get her full consciousness but she knew all the things happened with her. Her whole body was trembling with the horrible thoughts. What if none would come today, how could she save the last piece of her dignity?

The image of that man's di*k inside her mouth was coming in front of her eyes again and again. Disgust ran through her whole body as she started rubbing her face and lips trying to erase all those touches. She closed her eyes and ears to stop those horrible images and laughs to come in front of her eyes. No word was coming from her mouth as she was silently sitting there and tears were continuously falling from her eyes. Her whole face became red while rubbing but she still didn't stop.

Ram who was waiting for his boss noticed this and went towards her. He didn't know anything about the girl sitting there as he was Devadriptya's driver but he could understand, she was someone close to the Shekhawat family after the brutal form of Devadriptya.

"Here take this, ma'am!"

He forwarded a bottle of water but she only shifted back and continued with her work of removing the disgusting touch. Ram sighed and stood at a distance from her not wanting to scare her more.

In the meantime, Devadriptya appeared at the scene.

"Arrange a new pair of clothes for me"

He ordered his man while removing his kurta which had the dirty blood stains of that Viraj Chouhan whom he just gave the brutal end.

"Okay sir"

His man nodded at him and Devadriptya reached near his car. He opened the door of the car in search of that particular person inside the car but she was nowhere to be seen. He roamed his eyes all over the area and then came to see her who was sitting on a place just under a big banyan tree.

He took slow steps towards that direction watching her actions intensely and when he got a complete view of her his fists tightened. Her swollen eyes, trembling lips and whole red face developed a sudden rush of emotions in him. He gritted his teeth thinking he should have tortured that man more.

Varshini looked up suddenly seeing the feet approaching her. She stood up from her place and looked at him with teary eyes. Then without a second thought, she jumped on him hugging him tightly making him stiff. Her yells spread through the air as she cried like a maniac. Her suppressed emotions came out like a volcano when she saw him.

Devadriptya on the other hand was standing stiff in his place when she was hugging him. Her head was placed above his heart while her arms were wrapped around his waist. He felt his chest getting wet because of her painful cries but he still stood in the same position and didn't hug her back. Neither he had any idea how to console her nor he made any efforts. He was never good at consoling people. For him, it was just an act of sympathy which he hated the most.