13. HER SKETCH..✏

I'm really sorry sweetie pies, I was too busy yesterday to look at Wattpad. I have opened it just 20 minutes ago. And I am glad that you voted.

Here is next update. And at the end there is something for you all....😉

So for now go ahead and read this chapter....

And and and don't forget to vote and share your views.

And about romantic things, for that you have to wait for a while, not much. Cause for we can't jump on romance like this na.... There must be something between them. They are not even thinking each other as friends now.

And remember it's SLOW BURN....

To aag dheere dheere lagegi.... Prr mast lagegi..... 😉 😜

🪄 AUTHOR 🪄

she inhaled deeply to calm her mind and her phone rang....

" yes... " she said....

" everything is arranged.... " voice came from the other side...." they will contact you in their way... all you have to do is understand their signals.... " saying this the man disconnected the call....

" buckle up Shree..... Kanha ji please be with me.... "

saying this she came to her room..... taking half of the sleeping pill she lay down on her bed.... facing towards her kanha... who was also lying on his bed.... she smiled looking at him... and the memory of feeding him with her own hands came to her mind.....

the way he was licking and sucking her fingers.... thinking this she turned red.... and felt something in her abdomen.... and she remembered the way he was talking to her.... at that moment she felt that she was talking to a kid.... she chuckled remembering his pissed face when she told him that she was waiting for her kanha ji... not for him...

" wait a second.... was he thinking that... i said all these words to him... ohh shit... " thinking this she laughed and she blushed... unknowingly.... she was just thinking about him.....

the way she hugged him..... that relieved her.... Now she doesn't know that releive was because of hugging Kanga or hugging him. And the way he placed his hand on her head... it calmed down something in her.... and thinking all this she slept....

at Reddy mansion...

In the hall Kaveri and Seeta were discussing and admiring their kids and appreciating Shree's love towards her kanha ji.

on the other side..... Vedant stood near his canvase.... shirtless... only in his veshti... holding sketch pencil and moving his pencil in curves and drawing someones face..... his eyes were closed like he was remembring something.

his heart was beating like there was no life tomorrow.... her words.. her smell... her voice, the tinkling of her anklets.... was still rining in his ears....

and was remembring each and every word of Mansi, she had said while narrating look of his would be wife....

and here the final stroke and the sketch was complete.....

" is she looks like this..?" he questioned to himself....

" whom can i ask..?"

" thambi...?.... no no....George... no way, they all are already laughing on me because of that kheer... "