1.24 - Can't escape

Shen Mian was not surprised at all when Lu Yihan threw him on the bed.

  If he could still tolerate this, he would have every reason to suspect that Lu Yihan had a physiological defect.

  Obviously, Lu Yihan was a normal man, and the heat against his waist clearly showed that.

  Shen Mian smiled, patted his face and said, "Very good, you didn't disappoint me."

  Lu Yihan was almost driven crazy by this goblin. He could no longer pretend to be a modest gentleman. His eyes were filled with hideous forbearance and plunder.

  He pinched Shen Mian's slender waist and said word by word: "You have no chance to regret it."

  As soon as he finished speaking, the desperate child stretched out his arms first, grabbed the back of his neck, and urged in a low voice: "If you keep nagging, my dad will come and catch you in the act."

  Lu Yihan couldn't stand hearing him say the word "Dad". He suddenly pressed the child down on the bed and kissed and nibbled on the child's delicate collarbone.

  Shen Mian groaned, took out the set given to him by the system, and stuffed it into Lu Yihan's hand.

  Lu Yihan didn't even raise his head and threw it aside.

  "No need for this kind of thing."

  Shen Mian pushed him, "Then don't do it."

  Are you kidding? If he doesn't use this, wouldn't all his hard work today be in vain?

  Lu Yihan took a deep breath and turned around to put on a condom.

  Shen Mian was wearing only his shorts, dozing on the pillow, but his eyes never left Lu Yihan.

  Seeing the man impatiently putting on the small-sized condom, Shen Mian held his breath and stared at that place without blinking.

  He looked so focused and expectant that Lu Yihan couldn't help laughing. He held the fairy on his lap and asked, "Are you in such a hurry? We have one day."

  Shen Mian was stunned, his eyes full of surprise.

  Not glowing?

  ——This is fucking unscientific!!

  "007, this set won't break, will it?"

  The system said: [The items given by the main system are of guaranteed quality and have never had any problems. ]

  So to say......

  System finishing blow: [Lu Yihan is not the child of destiny. ]

  Oh huh.

  Shen Mian hurriedly climbed down from the man's legs and looked for his clothes.

  He coughed lightly and smiled innocently: "Um... I'm sorry, it may not be convenient for me today."

  not very convenient?

  Lu Yihan's face turned completely black. This enchantress had been teasing him in every possible way since she entered the room, making him so angry that he had no self-control at all. Now that she was about to be eaten, he wanted to leave?

  He dares.

  Lu Yihan clamped the demon's wrist, stared at him, and asked slowly: "What's inconvenient?"

  At times like this, Shen Mian would envy girls more. After all, there are those few days every month when there is a universal formula.

  Seeing that he didn't answer, Lu Yihan's face became even gloomier.