Memory 1

A young boy with long black hair and red eyes were walking down the hall of the academy. The sun were shining through the window and He was going to enjoy the weather during lunch.

But his plans were ruined quickly when a small group of boys along with a girl grabbed him. And dragged him to the boys bathroom and pushed him against the wall.

A boy that looked like a much younger Teryol looks at him and says. "Where are You going freak? Don't want to play with us?"

The black haired boy looks at him and says. "N-No where... And I don't call picking on me playing..."

A boy with brown hair and blue eyes looks at him and say. "Oh come now, its fun with playing with You. And besides, I don't think You practicing that dark magic is any good for You...

Besides, I think Your mommy and daddy will be ashamed of You..." He then gives the boy a little smirk and says. "And speaking of Your mommy and daddy, have You spoken to them recently...

Oh wait, I forget they don't talk to You since You are a mistake..." The black haired boy looks at him and says.

"At least I weren't raised by my parents to be a fat spoiled brat like You!" The brown haired boy looks angry at him and says with a look of anger

"The hell did You say!?!" Young Teryol looks at the black haired boy and says. "You better apologise to my friend here or else..."

The boy looks at Teryol and says with a annoyed look on his face. "I am not going to apologise, not to a mean bastard like You..."

A girl that looks like a young Elisa looks at her brother and says. "Are You going to let him say that to You? I think He needs to be taught a little lesson..."

Teryol grabs the black haired boy by the collar of his shirt and agreed with his sister. Before dragging him to the storage closet and pushed him inside it.

The boy tried to get out of the storage closet but were too late. And Teryol closed and locked the storage closet as the boy banged on the door.

The boy kept banging on the door and says with tears in his eyes. "Let me out! Let me out please!!" The boy heard Elisa say with a little giggle in her voice.

"My don't tell me that the freak is afraid of the dark, and here I thought that freaks like You loved being in the dark."

He kept on banging on the door and begged to be let out. But were ignored when Teryol says to his sister and friends.

"Hey what do You want to eat? I am thinking about eating something delicious for lunch..." The boy heard them leave as He kept on banging on the door as the tears streamed down his face.

"Please don't leave me! I am sorry! I take back what I said! Please let me out! PLEASE!!" Says the black haired boy as He falls to his knees and starts to cry and sob uncontrollably.

His fast panicked breathing was the only thing heard in the darkness. As his fear of the darkness grew more and more with each passing second.

Not even the light that comes out from under the door could comfort him. He kept on crying until He heard someone coming into the bathroom.

He kept on crying and quietly begged for anyone to let him out.