Chapter 5: The Gunslinger V.S The Boogeyman

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I guess I'm going to take these with me." He said to himself and make him hide his hidden blade in his wrist with his jacket on and then he does the same to pistol gun in his gun holster and make him start to take a walk out of the motel's room and begin to moving out in this Roanapur by himself.

(Y/N): "Hmmm...if they have any foods for what I can eat...I wondering to know what's out there in this world?" He asked himself and make him begin to take a long walk out to somewhere else in this world. Then (Y/N) just take a long walk out to somewhere else in this world and make (Y/N) sigh out and he decide to fixing his hair goes ponytail up and make him was looks like hot handsome bastard.

 Then (Y/N) just take a long walk out to somewhere else in this world and make (Y/N) sigh out and he decide to fixing his hair goes ponytail up and make him was looks like hot handsome bastard

(Y/N): "Well, the sun is beautiful....I guess this is it." He said to himself and make him start to take a long walk up there and then (Y/N) put his hands on his pant's pockets and the lone wolf begin to walk out to the Roanapur City and he decide to search for the foods that he is going to eat right away. When (Y/N) went to the restaurant over there and he saw there is 'Pho' and make him notice this restaurant could be nice and he decide to walk up there and then he going to eat the foods by himself.

After (Y/N) done to eat the breakfast and he decide to going out another journey again and make him begin to moving up there in this world and when (Y/N) was felt full and he doesn't know what to do...but all he had to do is wait for Winston called him about the next target that (Y/N) can kill and terminate those enemies by himself. When (Y/N) was take a long walk up to this Roanpur city but he see some weird shits around here...bunch of hookers and other civilians were walk passes through...(Y/N) just mind his own business.

(Y/N): "Damn, I need some goddamn drink." He said to himself.

Time Skip Later.

In Yellow Flag.

(Y/N): "Yellow Flag? What the heck is this?" He asked himself and he didn't know why the title put on like this

(Y/N): "Yellow Flag? What the heck is this?" He asked himself and he didn't know why the title put on like this..." He said to himself.

When (Y/N) was seen this and make him went up to the bar and he made it inside there by himself and then (Y/N) who was notice all everybody else around here and they both seems to be enjoying their own drinks and drunks as well. Then (Y/N) notice they were stare at him and they think him is a new outsider and make him sigh out and he begin to walking up there right away and he went to the bartender name is Bao.