Chapter 18: The Past & Sins

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was stood right there and make him turn his head to look at the Tokyo city is peaceful and the mission was rescue the daughter and it is really plan well...and (Y/N) just killing the rest of those thugs like one man army with his hidden blade and his other combat knife too. Then (Y/N) save the girl alive and he bring her back to the place of Yakuza living there and these Yakuza members have no idea who they are messing with...but one of them know who he is and respect.

(Y/N): "*Sigh* I wondering to know why Balalaika was let out a war with the Yakuza?" He asked himself and make him grab the drink from the table and then he just going to think about this situation and he had no idea why is she been war with the Yakuza. Could be the meeting with the Yakuza and it doesn't seems to be well...and she is definitely pissing off about what they disrespect to her.

In Flashback.

Next Morning Later.

There was (Y/N) and Balalaika are in the vehicle car that they both sat there and chilling little bit and make (Y/N) who was putting some bullets in the magazine of his pistol gun on and make him check the ammo of gun and it is going to complete.

(Y/N): "Alright, Balalaika...what's the job?" He asked her.

Balalaika: "Your job is simple to terminate these Yakuzas and they both were disrespect me and my own company. But they start a war with me when I have a meeting with them before." She said.

(Y/N): "How's the meeting with the Yakuza?" He asked her.

Balalaika: "It didn't go well." She said to (Y/N) and make her showing the pictures of those yakuza members that (Y/N) really need to kills by himself and it seems that (Y/N) is going to tear it apart off right now. Then (Y/N) was definitely going to enjoy this for awhile and make (Y/N) was look at the names of these Yakuza members that he really need to kill them all by himself.

(Y/N): "So, you want me to kill these motherfuckers and having a war with the Yakuza?" He asked her and make her chuckle out and she look at him and she said.

Balalaika: "And you know it." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "*Sigh* Okay, is there anything else that you want me to let know?" He asked her.

Balalaika: "No, that's all you need to know...but be careful....don't get yourself killed this time." She said to (Y/N) and make him is sigh out little bit and he said.

(Y/N): "Fine...but if this is going to be setup or maybe stupid whatever it is...I still going to after you." He said to her and make her was chuckle out to (Y/N) and she told him to relax right now and he know what he tries to do. When (Y/N) just sat there and make him is holding the picture and this must be great and insane from Balalaika...and he had no idea what is Balalaika is up to...but this time is going to be messy.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) put his gloves on and make him looks like badass hitman and yep...he is definitely the best assassin hitman and the most fearsome monster for what they are going to be afraid of him...and (Y/N) went to the bed and make him grab the bulletproof vest to put on by himself. Then (Y/N) just grab the weapons for what he need to ready with lock and loaded by himself and it is time for an action.

AR15 Rifle.