Chapter 16: A Protector

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

Boss: "H-Holy shit, t-that's (Y/N) Wick." He said to himself and the girl who witness (Y/N) take down the rest of these thugs like badass and make him look up at the last one and he was bow down and he apologize for what he did to kidnapped the girl. But then other fool tries to dare up that he take his pistol gun out and prepare to shoot but (Y/N) who draw his pistol gun up and shot him int he head and killed him.

 But then other fool tries to dare up that he take his pistol gun out and prepare to shoot but (Y/N) who draw his pistol gun up and shot him int he head and killed him

(Y/N): "Now then...who's next?" He asked them and make 4 of thugs were shook their heads and they are surrender that they don't want to fight (Y/N) because he will ill them badly as possible and the girl is seems to be fine and she got beaten by these scums who hurt her. Then (Y/N) was look at the back and he called out to Frederica.

(Y/N): "Alright, it's clear!" He said to her.

Frederica was came in here and she seen all everything around that(Y/N) killing those motherfuckers like nothing and then (Y/N) was look at the last boss that he need to kill and interrogate...but Balalaika want (Y/N) to capture him alive. Then (Y/N) was heard this and make him walk toward to the boss and then the boss who is raise his hands up and he is surrender but (Y/N) shot him in the chest and leg and make the boss was fall down on the ground and then he saw the two of them were tries to attack at him but they got shots in the heads fall down on the ground.

(Y/N): "That's the last of them...alright...Frederica...I'm going to take the girl to the Yakuza base right away and you can handle the rest of these scums here." He said to her and make her nod her head with a smile and then (Y/N) take his jacket off and put it around the young lady and make him carrying her up in bridal style.

(Y/N): "Don't worry, you are safe." He said to her.

???: "So, it was truth...the rumor is talking about you...You're (Y/N) Wick...The myth, and legend." She said.

???: "Protector." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yeah, it was long story ago...anyway I'm going to take you back to your papa." He said to her and the two of them leave right away and leave Frederica who slaughtering those dead bodies up and clean up everything in here.

To Be Continued.