Unexpected-Part 2

A/N: *Dramatic music plays on cue* DUN DUN DUN!

The chapter of Roshani. hmmm lets see what she thinks shall we? Also, this a little short, but its worth it bc jessica's is really long.

Enjoy!

Every villain is just a broken hero.

Also, suicide is NOT a joke. If you're having thoughts, pls know that you are amazing and worth the world. There are so many ppl who care about you (like me!!!) you just dont know it. SO DON'T DO IT!

writing this chapter made me feel uncomfortable, so if you don't want to read this chapter, don't.

Also, Amma means mother in Telegu, Tamil, and some other languages I forgot. Same with Appa which means father tho.

Author's POV: (Btw its 2 am)

Roshani stared at the dagger in her hand and traced her finger along the jagged lines, pausing when she reached the tip. 

Was she really going to do this? It felt wrong, but in so many ways, it felt....

Right. 

Emma was right. Roshani was foolish to think that she deserved any one's love. 

"Honey?" Her mom's voice came through the kitchen. "What are you doing?" 

Roshani jumped, startled. She thought her mother was asleep. 

"Nothing, Amma." She said, hiding the dagger behind her back. 

Where she got the dagger....let's just say we're not gonna talk about that.

"You're supposed to be sleeping right now." Her mother reminded her, curiously peeking behind Roshani's shoulder to see what she was doing. 

"I'll go to sleep." She said, quickly running to her room, the dagger still behind her back. She bet her mom was really confused. 

She tucked it in her backpack. She'd do it in school. She would go to the commons when everyone had study hall and do it. Roshani was supposed to be there, but her thoughts were going wild. Every hour, every minute, every second, every night after night. (Yep I'm a HUGE bts army if you read the last sentence. jungkook, call me!)

~At school~

Roshani set her backpack down and took the dagger out. This was it. 

Goodbye parents. 

Goodbye world. 

Goodbye Emma.

She touched the weapon thoughtfully and was about to kill herself. But something stopped her. 

"Roshani?" 

A/N: guess who the person is in the next chapter cuz I wont tell >:)