Unexpected-part 4

A/N: Yayy! I'm alive :) so I guess I'm gonna continue after all. 

Enjoy!

Every villain is just a broken hero.

Jessica: 

It's just a dream. It's just a- 

My thoughts were interrupted by Roshani's screams. I got up and winced when I fell down again because of my badly wounded foot. "I've had enough!" I screamed. "Roshani, stop! JUST STOP! It's not a joke." 

The crowd foolishly watched with their phones recording everything. 

When she didn't listen, I grabbed the dagger from her and cut my other leg, making a full circle around the ankle to show how much I cared. My head was light and my eyes were blurry but I still managed to focus on Roshani's dying body. 

"Please." Emma said. 

Roshani didn't say anything. And that's when I knew. I sucked in a breath as Emma screamed and ran over to her. I crawled towards Roshani, ignoring my blood that was soaking the grass. 

"Roshani," I whispered to her. Her eyes were opened in a shocked expression, her mouth wide. "No." I squeezed her hand. Where were the teachers? Did they suddenly decide school wasn't important? Meanwhile, Emma broke down, her tears soaking the hem of her shirt. 

Suddenly, the crowd got a heart and broke into tears. And someone unexpectedly ran to us. It was the nurse. "What happened?" She asked. 

"Sh-she tried to do suicide, and obviously got away with it." I knelt down and started crying more. 

"It's my fault." Emma said sadly. "It always was. I can't believe I was foolish enough to-" 

"That's enough." The nurse said. "I can hear a faint heartbeat. She's still alive, just really weak." 

My heart rate increased. There was still a chance. 

"You two also look really injured." She pointed to my bloody legs and Emma's neck which was also splattered in red. 

I squinted at her. When did that happen? 

"Do you think you can walk?" The nurse asked. 

I sighed sadly as I tried to get up. It was paining really hard and me getting up only put more pressure causing me to let a mental scream. 

"And you guys," she pointed to the crowd who were pretending to be shocked as if this was new to them. "All have school suspension for not even having the heart to help these three up." 

"Are we in trouble too?" Emma asked as she and I took Roshani's shoulders to help get her up. The nurse sighed. "No, but you guys have to rest at home from your scars. Got it? No excuses. I'll talk to the principal if they ask me why you three are missing homework." 

Three. Not two. 

For the first time since this day, I was happy. Things might actually work out. My head was throbbing by the time I got towards the nurse's room and as she escorted me into a personal room to lie down, I flopped into the bed and opened my eyes. 

That's when I fainted from the blood loss. 

A/N: hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter!