not trusted

Malia- "I STILL DON'T LIKE THE FACT LIAM AND THEO ARE GOING TO BE LIVING TOGETHER IN AN APARTMENT! THEO KILLED YOU SCOTT AND ALMOST GOT ME KILLED AND EVERYONE AROUND HIM!"

Liam- "YOU KNOW THE REASON WHY WE ARE GETTING ONE TOGETHER! HE NEEDS A PLACE TO STAY AND I GRADUATED I CANT BE DEPENDENT AND LIVE WITH MY FAMILY FOREVER AND PLUS I CANT STAY WITH MASON HE IS LIVING WITH COREY!" he says balling his fists up tight.

Malia- "When he kills you or tries to I won't be surprised!"

Liam- "He has changed! He is a good person now"

Malia- "Yeah right tigers don't change their stripes he will always be an evil dick head out for himself!

Liam eyes glow yellow and his claws come out and he grows at Malia. He was so pissed and he still had angry issues just not as bad but sometimes he would lose control.

Theo- "Wow Liam calm down," he says turning towards Liam.

Liam runs up to Scott's room to calm down. Scott walks to go after him.

Theo- "No i will go talk to him" he says to Scott, Scott nods and Theo walks up to Scott's room. "Laim calm down it's okay I know I have done bad things it will take a while for them to trust me, I have proved to you by saving you from ghost riders and hunters and helping with your anger but I'm going to have to prove myself to each one of them some how."

Liam- "But Malia always acts like she would kill you if it wasn't for me and Scott being there."

Theo- " I think if you left me in a room with her she would" he says giving a slight smile. " Liam was still in werewolf form and the fact Liam knew Malia would kill Theo if they were left in a room together made him angrier. Theo stands in front of Liam looking into his eyes and Liam's breath starts to calm down a little, "look Malia hates me and neither of us can do anything about it right now so being mad isn't going to solve anything Liam" Theo says calmfully. Liam starts turning back from the steadyness in Theo's voice and he knew he was right Liam couldn't do anything about it right now Theo would have to prove himself to the rest of them.

Liam- " yeah your right"

Theo- "I know I am" he says smiling, Liam rolls his eyes and smiles and they walk back downstairs where Scott, Stiles, Derek, and Malia are talking.

Derek- "Stiles let's get home it's getting late and this is more of a Malia and Theo problem not us"

Stiles- "Yeah I'm coming" he says as they walk out and Scott and Malia are still talking about Theo.

Theo- "We should probably go to" he says to Liam and looks at Scott and Scott nods, as they leave Malia gives Theo a death stare.

(Writer aka me, SORRY GUYS THIS IS SHORT I PROMISE THEY GET LONGER THIS IS JUST THE SHORT BEGINNING)