【World 3】━━ Abandoned Husband ━━

3.1 - Abandoned Husband

  When entering the system space, Shen Mian felt unprecedented comfort.

  Just now, in order to say a few more last words, he used a prop that eliminates pain, which put a great burden on his body.

  Shen Mian opened the backstage and saw that his salary had been credited normally, and he raised his lips in satisfaction.

  The system said: [The script from the previous world has arrived. ]

  Shen Mian flipped through it casually and found that it was pretty much what he had guessed, a serious drama about official intrigue.

  The protagonist Xiang Tianqi was originally the legitimate son of a marquis, but by some strange coincidence he became the son of a wet nurse. He was gifted, diligent and studious. In order to support his study in a private school, his adoptive mother worked day and night, but eventually she became ill from overwork and died early.

  After his adoptive mother passed away, Xiang Tianqi felt guilty and sold himself to his old employer, the Yongle Marquisate, in order to bury her.

  Although he was a slave, he could not hide his talent and pride. He made the acquaintance of many people, including his younger brother Shen Zhou, talented scholars from the capital, chivalrous men from the rivers and lakes, and some important officials of the court.

  Among them, he and Cheng Wang Yuncheng are the most compatible.

  Later, his true identity was revealed, and he was the real son of the marquis, and finally he entered the court as an official.

  Xiang Tianqi was a man of extraordinary talent. He first assisted Yun Cheng in ascending the throne, then persuaded General Fuyuan Wei Minghai to surrender, and overturned the case of the imperial concubine who had died unjustly many years ago. He made countless contributions and eventually became a famous official.

  The emotional scenes in the plot are very obscure. For example, Shen Qi and King Cheng are said to be king and subject, and soulmates, but they are overly close.

  The explanation in the article is that Shen Qi is different from Shen Huai. He has the world in his heart and will not give up his life ambition for a little personal love. And Yun Cheng is the emperor, so he will not be inferior to others.

  These two people with lofty ambitions are destined to be apart.

  Shen Mian closed the script, pursed his lips slightly, and said, "It's just that I don't love you enough."

  If they love someone to that extent, given their tempers, they will do whatever it takes to get what they want.

  He has a deep understanding of this.

  He said lazily, "Let's go to the next mission."

  The system received the instruction and made a ding-dong sound, saying: [Locating the next mission plane. ]

  I could hear the system countdown: ten, nine, eight, seven... one.

  Everything went dark.

  ***

  When entering the original owner's body, Shen Mian couldn't help but cough lightly, his throat felt itchy and painful, and a fishy and sweet taste couldn't stop rising up.

  Not sick, just injured.

  Shen Mian raised his eyes with great effort. He was lying in a warm box that looked like an airplane cabin. In front of him was an instrument he had never seen before. Its silver-white metal body shone with a cold light, which made people feel inexplicably chilled.