Epilogue

1 year later...
Shayde POV
I wake up and run to the bathroom I throw up my guts in the toilet. I brush my teeth and wipe my mouth. I grab my phone and call Shailene. 

"Hey Shay. What's wrong?" She asks.

"I need you to bring me a pregnancy test. " I ask nervously.

"Holy Shiz, Shayde!" She breathes. "I'll be right over." 

I sit in my dorm room. I breathe in and out. What if I am pregnant and Ace leaves me? No I can't think like that. Shailene barges into my dorm. She shoves the test in my hands and shoves me into the bathroom. 

We wait a couple minutes. "Okay you can check it now." Shailene says. I pick it up hesitantly. I look down and it reads. Positive. 

"I'm pregnant." I whisper. Shailene engulfs me in a hug. 

"Anthony and Ace will be back any minute." She says. "Get ready to tell him. I'll hold Anthony back." She adds. I nod. 

We sit together watching TV. The door opens and Anthony and Ace come in laughing about something they were talking about. I stand up. 

"Ace, I have to tell you something." I say. He looks at me to continue. "I...I'm p-pregnant." I say. Anthony's jaw drops and Ace has an expressionless look. "Please don't leave me." I whisper.

Ace runs toward me and picks me up and spins me around. "That is the best news I have ever heard. I'm going to have a child with the one, and only girl I love." He says. He kisses me. I smile and sigh in relief. Anthony however is a bit in shock. 

"My kid sister is pregnant." He whispers. 

"I'm not a kid we're 1 minute apart." I say. 

"Ace, I swear if you leave her or cheat on her I will chop off your balls and shove them down your throat so you'll never get anyone else pregnant." He threatens. 

"Isn't that the 4th time you have threatened him." I retort. He rolls his eyes and shrugs. 

3 years later...

"Do you Shayde Marie Evans take Ace Stevens to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The pastor asks. 

"I do." I say smiling. 

"You may say your vows." (Idk the order of these things) The pastor says.

"I promise to encourage your compassion,
Because that is what makes you unique and wonderful.
I promise to nurture your dreams,
Because through them your soul shines.
I promise to help shoulder our challenges,
For there is nothing we cannot face if we stand together.
I promise to be your partner in all things,
Not possessing you, but working with you as a part of the whole.
Lastly, I promise to you perfect love and perfect trust,
For one lifetime with you could never be enough.
This is my sacred vow to you, my equal in all things." He says looking me in the eye. Tears streaming down my face. I smile at him. 

"I believe in you, the person you will grow to be and the couple we will be together.

With my whole heart, I take you as my husband, acknowledging and accepting your faults and strengths, as you do mine.

I promise to be faithful and supportive and to always make our family's love and happiness my priority. I will be yours in plenty and in want, in sickness and in health, in failure and in triumph. I will dream with you, celebrate with you and walk beside you through whatever our lives may bring. You are my person—my love and my life, today and always." I say. He smiles and wipes away my tears. 

"You may now kiss the bride." 

Ace wraps his arms around me and kisses me. We smile into the kiss as the crowd cheers for us. We make our way to the dance floor. The song All about us by He is We feat. Owl City plays. He puts his hand on my waist and takes my other hand. I put my free hand on his shoulder. We sway. He twirls me around. 

"Lovers dance when there feeling in love, spot light shining its all about us." I sing. "Its all about us." Ace sings along. I smile and laugh. 

"Mama!" My daughter 3 year old daughter, Reese says. I smile and pick her up. 

"Hey there bud." Ace says smiling at Reese. Reese smiles and clings onto me.

8 years later...

"Congrats to your new baby girl" The doctor says handing me her. She has blue eyes like me and Ace and brown hair color. I smile.

"What should we name her?" I ask looking at Ace and Reese who is now 11 years old. 

"How about Hannah?" Reese suggests while eating skittles. 

"Actually that's not bad. Hannah Ray Stevens?" Ace says.

"I love it. It's perfect." I smile. "Welcome to the world, Hannah." I whisper. My family couldn't get anymore perfect than this.

_______________________________________________
So that's the end of Him and Her but there is a sequel. Well its kind of a sequel. This is Reese's crazy life in high school and how she joined her dad's gang. I will start it soon and when it is up. I'll keep you all posted. Thanks so much for the votes and reads. 

Love-

Andy