Misty's service(🔞)

It was a Saturday night and sadly Jihoon had to work today. "I hate working on Saturdays, a lot more people come in." Jihoon said as he placed the black cat ears headband over his head and looked himself in the mirror.

"I love Saturdays!" Another male in the dressing room with a cute white bunny outfit on said as he squealed. "Of course you do Angel, that one guy always comes in and books a private room just to see you." Another male who was a white cat said with an eye roll as Angel threw a makeup brush at him.

"Cheer up Misty, maybe tonight might be your night." Another male with a black bunny outfit said with a smile as he turned to the shorter. "I don't know Jinx." Jihoon said with a sighed, let's hope Misty can get through this night.

As Jihoon was serving a customer, someone tapped on his shoulder and pulled him away from the customer as Jihoon turned around to face his boss. "You've been picked." He said with a proud smile as he handed Jihoon a key with the number seven on it. Jihoon looked at the key and took it slowly.

"You got this Misty! He's also pretty hot, down that way." The boss said as he pointed down a hallway and Jihoon nodded as he walked over and looked for the room. Once he found it, he walked in and locked the door. He set the key down and looked over to the male who eyed Jihoon up and down.

"You look even better in person." The male said as he continued to stare at Jihoon. "Well thank you, before we begin I have to lay down rules." Jihoon said as he walked over to the male and climbed onto his lap facing him.

"Number one, I'm in charge. You do as I say." Jihoon said as he slowly wrapped his arms around the male's neck. Not gonna lie, his boss was totally right, the male was super hot. "Number two, we have safe words just in case things get too far. Ours will be...red." Jihoon said as he started to feel comfortable with the male and started playing with his hair.

"Lastly, I get to know your name, but you're not allowed to know my real name. You can call me Misty." Jihoon said as he placed his hands onto the male's cheeks, "holy fuck they're softer than I thought." Jihoon breathed out as his eyes widened in shock.

"The name's Soonyoung." The male said before instantly connecting their lips in a heated kiss as he wrapped his arms around Jihoon's waist and placed his hands on the shorter's ass. Jihoon tilted his head as he deepened the kiss and started to slowly grind over Soonyoung's crotch.

"Is it okay if I give you nicknames?" Soonyoung asked as he pulled away to catch his breath before moving to kiss Jihoon's neck as a soft moan left the shorter's mouth. He gasped lightly before nodding, "yea...yea, that's fine. No marking though." Jihoon said as he placed his hands on the other's biceps and sped up his rhythm making Soonyoung groan softly.

"Alright then kitten, show me what you can do." Soonyoung said as he stopped and stared up at Jihoon who smirked and stood up as he started to unbuckle Soonyoung's pants. He slowly pulled down the other's pants as he held eye contact with Soonyoung until his pants went past his knees.

Jihoon smiled as he settled himself on his knees and placed his hands on either of Soonyoung's thighs as he dipped his head closer to the male's harden member and gave it soft kitty licks. Soonyoung gasped as he threw his head back and took deep breaths.

Jihoon smiled as he sped up the kitty licks, getting the same reaction from the other. After a few more kitty licks, Jihoon had enough fun teasing as he pulled down the other's boxers and widened his eyes at the other male's long, thick cock.