New home

Hello, I'm finally back with another Heejake fic after so long! As always, these stories can be read as stand-alone, you don't have to read the others.

P.s. this story is a work of fiction. All characters and situations are fictional. This doesn't reflect reality.

Heeseung and Jake stood in their new kitchen, the remnants of the welcoming party cleaned up, leaving behind a sense of tranquility. The house was now truly theirs, a sanctuary from the outside world. Heeseung caught Jake’s gaze and felt a rush of desire that had been building all night. This was their moment, their space.

He walked over to Jake, wrapping his arms around him from behind, pressing his body close. “I’ve been waiting all night to have you to myself,” he whispered in Jake’s ear, his voice thick with need.

Jake shivered, leaning back into Heeseung’s embrace. “What do you have in mind?” he asked, his voice a teasing murmur.

Heeseung’s lips trailed down Jake’s neck, placing kisses along the sensitive skin. “I want to fuck you right here,” he growled softly. “On our kitchen table.”

Jake turned in Heeseung’s arms, their lips meeting in a heated kiss. “I want that too,” he breathed against Heeseung’s lips, their mutual consent electrifying the air between them.

Heeseung’s hands roamed Jake’s body, tugging at the hem of his shirt and pulling it over his head. Jake’s skin was warm under his touch, and he couldn’t resist placing kisses along his chest, nipping gently at the skin. “You’re so beautiful,” Heeseung murmured, his voice full of adoration.

Jake’s fingers tangled in Heeseung’s hair, pulling him closer. “You drive me crazy,” he confessed, his eyes dark with lust.

Heeseung smirked, guiding Jake to the kitchen table. “Sit,” he commanded softly, watching as Jake obeyed, settling on the edge of the table. Heeseung knelt between Jake’s legs, his hands running up Jake’s thighs, spreading them apart.

He leaned in, his mouth trailing kisses along Jake’s inner thigh, biting down gently, leaving hidden hickeys that would remind Jake of this moment later. Jake moaned softly, his hands gripping the edge of the table, his body trembling with anticipation.

Heeseung stood up. “Stay here,” he whispered on his lips, leaving a peck there, hurrying to their bedroom. He returned with a bottle of lube, his eyes never leaving Jake’s. “We’re going to make a mess, baby,” he said with a wicked grin, setting the lube on the table and pulling Jake into another searing kiss.

Heeseung’s hands were everywhere, exploring every inch of Jake’s body. He pushed Jake back gently, laying him down on the table, his mouth never leaving Jake’s. Their kisses were desperate, filled with a hunger that had been building for years.

Heeseung pulled back, looking down at Jake, sprawled out on their kitchen table, his chest rising and falling rapidly. “You’re perfect, Jaeyun-ah” he whispered, his voice full of awe.

Jake smiled up at him, his eyes half-closed. “I want you, Hee,” he said simply, his voice raw with desire.

Heeseung reached for the lube, coating his fingers generously. He leaned over Jake, kissing him deeply as his fingers found their way between Jake’s legs, teasing his entrance. Jake moaned into Heeseung’s mouth, his hips lifting off the table, seeking more.

“Patience, love,” Heeseung murmured against Jake’s lips, his fingers pressing inside, stretching him slowly. He worked his fingers expertly, watching as Jake’s face contorted with pleasure, soft moans escaping his lips.

When he was sure that Jake was ready, Heeseung pulled his fingers out, spreading more lube over his own length. He positioned himself at Jake’s entrance, looking into his eyes. “Are you ready?” he asked softly, his voice filled with concern.