• chapter one •

⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ ~

YUKINAS POV :

okay, let's just open the shop!

now we just gotta wait for people.. the worst part of this job.

" YUKINAA !! " a voice from the distance yelled.

" HI MIYEONI !! " I yelled back, my coworker arrived earlier then she usually does, not complaing though I hate being by myself.

" you won't believe it !! " she said, very excited.

wait. where's her tattoo?

" DONT TELL ME YOU FOUND YOUR SOULMATE ?? " I yelled, very excited for her. at this point I might be even more excited than her. but i don't think that's possible.

" yes, I did!! but that's for later right now we have to serve customers! "

" atleast tell me his name! " you asked, desperate to know who her soulmate is, it's not like you really cared about his name. you just needed for later, when you want to judge him.

" its david! cute right? " she replied, having the biggest smile on her face,
as much as I wanna say no i couldn't.
not with that smile.

" yea.. adorable.. " that was the most horrendous name I've ever heard.

( p.s if your names david don't take this to heart :3 )

" okay well customers are coming, i promise ill tell you everything next time. "

˙ . ꒷ 🍰 . 𖦹˙-

gosh was work tiring. people are so rude nowadays, like not my fault that the donuts ran out.

now that miyeoni got her soulmate, she got off work early, leaving me alone with the baker who seems to not be here aswell.

i mean, i can't blame miyeoni for leaving to hang with her soulmate, if I had mine I would do the same. meanwhile for the baker, i don't think he's even aloud to leave. but there's nothing I can do about it since I have no clue where he is.

ding

oh it's a new customer, great.

" hello, what could I get for you? "

" 20 cupcakes please. "

he looks familiar.. probably just seen him on the streets or something.

" order name? "

" christopher "

" alright please go over there ! "

i pointed to a counter on the other side.

i started making my way to the counter, just that i was on the other side.
okay I definitely know him.

im just gonna ignore it, probably just a stranger I passed by.

" okay, your total is.. 40$ "

" alright card please. "

" okay please scan your card! "

beep

" ill go get you your cupcakes now. "

i started making my way to the kitchen, seeing that there were still cupcakes, i grabbed 20 just how he had asked.

i put them all in a container , and started making my way back to the counter, holding the cupcakes with both hands.