• chapter four •

now how the fuck am i supposed to lie?

' here's your food. ' the waitress said, placing the food on the table and thankfully saving me.

' ill answer later ' i lied, ill definitely be ignoring that topic.

' yea, no worries darling. '

my ears started becoming red at the nickname. hearing seungmin snicker upon seeing my flustered face, gosh.

' bon appetit ' chan said, digging into this food.

i ended up ordering some kimbap, and some other small things.

as I was eating ( very cutely, very demure, very mindful. ), my boys just continued their chit chat, changbin and chan still fighting over asses.

' okay but can you twerk better?! '

' yes i can, i would love to see you try chan!'

' do you want to see me?! '

' yes, prove it! '

' CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE STOP ARGUING ABOUT ASSES, ATLEAST NOT WHEN IM IN THE MIDDLE! ' minho yelled at the two, as they were arguing with him in the middle of them.

' tch ( hairband ), whatever this isn't over chan. '

' sure sure '

' thanks for stopping the fight minho, it was just getting good as we were gonna see chan shake his ass! ' hyunjin said, han agreeing.

' you should be thanking me ! '

' yea, no ! ' han said.

' guys, can we just eat peacefully? ' felix said.

' yea can we? ' jeongin followed up on felixs question.

' but i still wanna see chan twerk ! ' hyunjin said.

that was my breaking point, i just burst out laughing.

' oh my, you guys should listen to hyunjin and han!! ' i said, still laughing.

' see even our love agrees !! ' han said pointing at me. what is with these nicknames, and how can I get more of them?

i looked over at seungmin, seeing him laughing and recording everything.

[ after eating  ]

' how about we split the bill? ' chan asked.

everyone said yes.

' sure ' i replied.

chan started laughing, ' nono princess, were paying you don't worry. '

when is my funeral? I think im gonna die from these nicknames.

' are you sure? '

' never been more sure sweetie. ' jeongin said, replying for chan.

' alright then. ' i said my ears turning red again.

we all exited the booth, and made our way to the register area, me following behind them.

' how much miss? '

' 350$ '

damn this economy is expensive af, especially since we didn't order much.

chan took out his black card, and paid for our meals.

' alright have a good day, thanks for eating at skzskz brunch! '

everyone said thank you to the cashier, and started making our way outside.

we all decided to take an uber, but obviously we had to take two.

' but I wanna go with yuki! ' jeongin said hugging me trying to take me from seungmin who was trying to get me to go with him.

' guys please stop fighting ' chan said trying to stop them.

' OW ' i yelled at seungmin who was pulling me a bit to much

' fine take her ' jeongin said, defeated.

' i see you came to your senses. '

' oh shut up ' jeongin said while rolling his eyes, as seungmin just made fun of him.

' alright, we dont wanna make the poor uber drivers wait, let's hurry up! ' chan said rushing us to get in the cars.

i was in a car with the maknae line, except for jeongin. ( seungmin, han, felix, and you. )

the uber driver kept speaking, he had a very hard to understand irish accent. but i just tried to understand, only being able to make out some words each sentence I tried to form them together to reply to the poor man. ( NOT HATING ON IRISH PEOPLE I JUST DIDNT KNOW HOW TO MAKE THIS UBER DRIVER HAVE SOMETHING ABOUT HIM )

' little lady, what's your name? '

' huh, oh it's yukina sir. '

do i really look little? im 22 for gods sake.

but then again, im probably little compared to him, who's probably a grandpa ( not hating on our grandfathers 😖 )

' that's a beautiful name, how old are you? '

' uh, 22 '

im starting to get uncomfortable, why is he just asking me?

he just let out noise of approval, not really knowing what he's approving of.

im guessing the rest noticed I was getting uncomfortable, as they started picking up conversation with him instead of him talking to me.

once we arrived at my house i got out and said goodbye to the boys who were in the car with me, asking them to tell the other boys that I said goodbye aswell.

i then shut the door, and started walking towards my house.

i grabbed my silver keys out of my baby pink sweaters pocket, and wiggled them into the key hole.

once they were fully in the little hole, i wiggled them left, and opened the door.

weird, it looks like someones came in before me.

but,

i live alone.

- 795 words -