• chapter seven •

' are you done yet?? ' taro said as he banged on my door, ' the taxis gonna be here in 3 minutes !! '

' yes im coming! and stop banging on my door your gonna break it ' i yelled as I finished braiding my hair, tying it quickly at the bottom.

i grabbed my mini backpack and put all things I may need while visiting my mom, and I made sure to put a bracelet that I bought for my mom as a tiny gift.

i then exited my room, seeing my brother about to lose his shit. ' finally there you are ! the taxis here, let's go. '

i followed him out the front door, and the taxi was waiting in the middle of the street, ' come on! ' he said as he was crossing the street, making sure to look back to see if I was still following.

once we got in the car, the driver asked as where we're headed. to which i replied, ' were going to seoul national hospital. '

as i said that, he put the gps on and started driving, making sure we had our seatbelts on first.

my boys 💗

fefe

are you free today, yuki?

yuyu

no, sorry im busy with something.

innie

do you think we could atleast come over?

min

don't pressure her jeongin

yuyu

no, it's fine.
uh you could come over maybe at like
five p.m?

channie

see you, princess .<3

----------------------------------------------------------

you could feel your cheeks burning up and ears turning red, seeing the nickname chan gave you.

' awhh look at my baby sister, she's all grown up now and texting her boyfriends. '
taro said while teasing me slightly, but genuinely meaning it.

' oh, whatever. ' I said as I went back to my phone and started texting azzu.

----------------------------------------------------------

' alright, room 143, floor 3, section B. ' the worker at the front desk said as she handed us a key card, ' use this to open the door. '

' alright, thank you. ' taro said as he started walking in the direction she pointed to, me following behind him.

as we were reaching the door i closed my eyes shut, praying that my mom was gonna be okay.

' you ready? ' taro said as he reached to open the door.

' i think. '

----------------------------------------------------------

i felt my legs go numb, after a while of resisting i just fell to the ground. sobbing uncontrollably.

why? why did this happen to me? not like I wish this on anyone else.

if only I wasn't so naive and gullible, would this have happened? would I be where I am now?

could I have possibly have escaped his grasp?  no, he had to much control over me, i was going along perfectly with his plan.

even though im out of his grasp, I still feel like im in it. i feel his hand touching places they shouldn't.

no matter how many times I wash myself, his hand prints are still there. all over my body.

I will never understand why its more shameful to be raped, than to be a rapist.

is it my fault for not realising? but how could I have realised?  i would have never seen it coming.

i believed all his lies, and couldn't see through them. i was blinded, by all the sweet and caring words he would shower me in.

sometimes i trust too easily - not because I'm naive, but because my heart wants to believe not everyone is out to deceive. but I was so wrong.

it's hard to forget what happened, when its written all over my body.

I don't understand how someone could tell so many lies and never feel bad about it.

im exhausted from trying to be stronger then I feel. I wish I could just end it all. did I deserve it? was it my fault?

it hurts when you realize you aren't as important to someone as you thought you were.

ill never be that me again.

i try to forget, but my mind keeps replaying what my heart cannot delete.

sometimes I feel like I wanna disappear, but the truth is I just wanna be found. be found, by someone who loves me. for me, not anything else.

maybe forever, was meant for memories, not people.

it's a blessing, but also a curse. to feel everything, so deeply. especially love. im scared to love again, what if this chapter repeats itself?

he's gone, but I can't escape him. hes gone, buts hes everywhere.

----------------------------------------------------------
hello guys, I just want to thank everyone who's reading my book! i will try to update more with longer chapters. i have 3 more books coming. but im trying to update the a bit before posting them.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU WANT ME TO TALK MORE ABOUT YUKINAS PAST!!

i tried to talk more about her past, i have never experienced sa ( thankfully ), but please if you have, and anything I wrote offended you PLEASE tell me and I will remove it/edit it IMMEDIATELY.

all sa survivors, my heart goes out to you. and you are so so strong for going through that. and no, it's not your fault. you did nothing to deserve it. PLEASE STAY SAFE GUYS <33