3.9

Shen Mian's attempt to hook up with Feng Jue was just a whim. But there was no doubt that the man's strength saved him from a lot of suffering.

  Except for a little pain when erasing the mark at the beginning, later on, it was just enjoyment.

  Shen Mian closed his eyes, feeling the man's heat and overly intense love. Feng Jue's powerful pheromones impacted his spirit, causing him to fall into endless decadence.

  After an unknown amount of time, the man finally reached the top.

  That is......

  He suddenly remembered that at this time, the omega's reproductive cavity opens and forms a knot. In addition to being a thorough mark, it also has an important function - conception.

  Shen Mian began to panic, and only then did he think of running away.

  But the "knot" will not be untied before the end, and there is no other way except to passively endure all the heat of the man.

  The temperature was too high and he shrank violently from the heat. Feng Jue noticed his slight tremor and soothingly kissed his brow, the teardrop mole at the corner of his eye, and finally his lips. He could no longer hold back and slowly rubbed and kissed his pink petals.

  After a long time, this process finally ended. Feng Jue did not let him go. He held Shen Mian on his lap and started the next round of attack.

  ***

  Shen Mian didn't remember how long this process lasted, nor did he remember how much the man fed him. In the end, his lower abdomen was a little swollen.

  I have to sigh that the amount of surplus food that an old man who has been single for decades has is terrifying.

  He asked the system: "007, please check my body to see if I am pregnant."

  The system was a little worried when it heard him say this, because it had regulations that the host could not leave bloodline in the mission world, otherwise it would have adverse effects.

  It checked it out dutifully and said, "No abnormalities found for the time being."

  Shen Mian finally breathed a sigh of relief.

  Feng Jue kissed his cheek and asked, "Did Ming Han not completely mark you?"

  The man's powerful pheromones permeated the surroundings, making Shen Mian feel extremely relieved. He shook his head and said, "He has always disliked me, so of course he won't touch me."

  Feng Jue was stunned. At this moment, he was extremely glad that his eldest son was a fool.

  Shen Mian raised his eyes to look at him, then looked away and asked, "What time is it now?"

  Feng Jue said: "Two o'clock in the afternoon."

  No wonder I'm hungry.

  Shen Mian asked: "Is it okay for you to stay at home? If someone sees us..."

  Feng Jue interrupted him and asked, "Are you afraid of being seen?"

  Shen Mian curled his lips and said, "I'm not afraid of anything. I'm just thinking about my father's reputation."

  Feng Jue raised his chin and said, "Since you care about my reputation, why do you tease me and have sex with me?"

  Shen Mian looked at him, and suddenly smiled, saying: "Because you are very strong."