4.3 - Drunk

Shen Mian knew in his heart that he couldn't hide at all. This flashy red Ferrari was speeding all the way here. As soon as it stopped, the eyes of the two men opposite him swept over at the same time.

  He was silent for a moment, thinking that everyone has to die, and pushed open the car door.

  Xiao Wang also obviously saw Xie Qing. He had been with Shen Shubai for several years and had witnessed with his own eyes how the original owner's personality changed drastically for this man. He was well aware of Xie Qing's influence on him and was worried that something might happen to him, so he hurriedly got out of the car with him.

  Shen Mian curled his lips, waved at them, and laughed heartlessly: "Hi~~"

  The other three people present: "..."

  Qin Mo glanced at him, then turned and was about to leave.

  Shen Mian hurriedly chased after him, grabbed his wrist, and asked with a smile: "What's wrong, are you unhappy to see me? Or..."

  His eyes gradually became playful, and he put his arm on Qin Mo's shoulders. He leaned close to the young man's ear and whispered, "You're jealous."

  Qin Mo's face changed, and he said, "Director Shen, you think too much."

  As he said this, he slowly pushed Shen Mian away.

  The smile on Shen Mian's face became more and more profound. The bright golden afterglow of the setting sun sprinkled on his delicate and beautiful features. He pursed his cherry lips lightly, with a faint smile in his eyes. He was so beautiful that people could not take their eyes away.

  He said meaningfully: "It turns out that I was overthinking~"

  The sarcasm in his words couldn't be more obvious.

  Qin Mo frowned and was about to explode, but he saw the man take a step back, turn around and walk towards Xie Qing, and greeted him warmly: "Xie Actor Emperor, long time no see, I saw your latest movie, your acting skills are as impeccable as always, and your figure is also..."

  His tone always has a hint of smile and is a bit frivolous, but if you listen carefully, it sounds nonchalant.

  Qin Mo listened to the conversation between the two people getting farther and farther away. For some reason, he felt inexplicably lost.

  "This is crazy..."

  He cursed under his breath, turned around and left, but couldn't help but look back, just in time to see Shen Mian and the man named Xie Qing step into the villa together.

  Xiao Wang was holding Shen Mian's briefcase in his hand. Seeing this, he kindly reminded: "Mr. Qin, you have just entered the circle, and you may not understand some rules. Our Director Shen... He likes to tease people, but he never talks about feelings with actors. You'd better not misunderstand, so as not to get hurt in the future."

  After saying that, he nodded politely to Qin Mo and followed him into the house.

  Qin Mo stayed there for a long time before turning around and leaving.

  ***

  living room.

  The servant served tea. Shen Mian glanced at the assistant who was drinking tea and said, "Why aren't you leaving yet?"

  Xiao Wang said: "If he doesn't leave, I won't leave either."

  The "he" he was referring to was naturally Xie Qing. He was afraid that his boss would rush into it again and get hurt and never recover.