Chitose

"I'm not going to do that" Was what Chitose immediately said, taking a few steps back.

Things had gotten really weird, really fast, it was one thing to see a condom and touch it, her curiosity made her see no harm in it, but something very different was to put the condom on Takayuki.

"Come on, Chitose, it's no big deal, it's just putting it on, aren't you curious?" Mika pronounced.

"I-I don't want to" Chitose repeated again, averting her gaze from the brothers, because of the situation and the fact that Takayuki still has his pants down.

"Chitose-San please!" the boy shouted ducking his head, which made her startle.

She looked in Hiro's direction for support, he seemed to snap out of some trance as soon as he noticed her pleading look and quickly stepped in front of her.

"It's okay guys, if Chitose doesn't want to do this... I actually think it would already be better if we left" He was saying that as he stepped back which made Chitose do so as well, both of them heading for the exit.

"Are you seriously leaving? Come on, it's just curiosity, everyone here surely wants to see how it's done... I have an idea how about I do it first with Hiro" Mika proposed, her insistence on the subject slowly starting to scare Chitose more than she already is.

Hiro seemed to pause slightly at that and Chitose's heart squeezed at the thought that he would accept that proposal "No... We'd better go" Said the boy retrieving his and Chitose's backpack.

Without giving them any more space to continue trying to convince them, they both left the classroom and almost ran out of the school.

As soon as they were outside Chitose let out a heavy sigh to dispel the tension that had built up in her body, she never thought she would find herself in that situation, not with those two of all people.

She is not dumb or at least she thinks she is not, she knows very well that she is attractive and some guys would even say she is sexy so she definitely attracts stares and whispers, some guys also approach her trying to date her, but none had gone as far as to pull down their pants in front of her.

She looked to the side watching Hiro who walked silently, gaze fixed in front of him, she reached for his hand and squeezed it. Without his presence she probably would have fallen to the pressure of both brothers, she was never a very imposing girl, usually letting herself be carried away by the situation.

"Thank you" She said, looking at his blushing face.

"You don't have to thank me... It's the usual... I... I think it would be best if we didn't go back to the club" He pronounced, something to which she nodded, the brothers don't share classes with them anyway, so avoiding them would be relatively easy, she wasn't looking forward to dealing with them again after this.

They continued walking holding hands, a comfortable silence settled on both of them, one that allowed her to think about the whole situation.

A part of her is definitely curious about sex, lately she has been looking at guys more often, even watching certain videos in her room with the door and windows closed, she is a bit disgusted to admit that a part of her actually would have agreed to do what Mika asked her to do.

But luckily she had a clear mind before doing something stupid, besides she told herself that it would be something nefarious, if she did something like that with a boy who is not her boyfriend and who she doesn't even know very well, if she were to do something like that it would be with a boy she loves.

At such thoughts unconsciously, Chitose squeezed Hiro's hand a little tighter, making the boy look in her direction, observing how it is she who is blushing now "Is something wrong Chitose?" he asked.

She looked at him for a few seconds without saying anything until she let out a sigh "I... I was thinking, would you like to come to my house?" she proposed, her mother would be working at the hairdresser's, a little longer, they would have an hour or two for them if he accepts.

"I... Yeah, sure" Hiro nodded, a little puzzled by the proposal.

Chitose smiled at his response, she went from just holding his hand to directly hugging his arm.

The day got weird because of the brothers, but it looks like she has a chance to turn this bad day into a pleasant experience, and maybe in the future a funny story to tell.