Chapter 2: Bonnie's happy birthday / Clara, Maya and Ethel

Later on, one year later, the girls, besides Jennica, are fifteen years old. They are on the tenth grade after spending their lives attending school. On the Merrick residence, in the borough of Queens, Bonnie was combing her hair in the bathroom, humming to herself being asteroigical. After she finished, she stared at her reflection, who transformed herself into Asteroidette Ceres, "How is my hair looking?" She said.

"Looking kinda fine!" Asteroidette Ceres replied.

"Right back at ya!" Bonnie winked her eye as she left the bathroom, sighed to herself before putting her beanie hat and jacket on, "Ah, things are getting really nice, right, Ceressitta?" She said when she left her bedroom picked up her favorite cereal and began eating it.

"Gosh, Bonnie! Today is the day of your life! I'll turn nine years old after your birthday and our female friends turned fifteen!" said Jennica.

"Sure thing, Jennica!" Bonnie punched her sister's arm playfully.

At the Lawson residence, on 50th Ave, Sammy was sleeping in her bed, wearing only her long undershirt. She had spent her time reading her favorite book last night before her alarm clock set off, "Oh, dear! I'm late!" She said to herself as she went to the bathroom, brushed her teeth and combed her hair before putting on her blue shirt and jeans and even her sneakers, "Allright! I'm ready to go!"

After having breakfast, Bonnie and Jennica gave goodbye to their parents and began making their way to school. They happily chatted and laughed while punching each other. When they arrived at 92nd street, they waited for the green light as the blonde girl stroked her little sister's hair, causing her to laugh. Then, when the light turned green, they continued on their way to school. They greeted many people before Sara appeared on her skateboard and surprised her with a party popper.

"Surprise!" She shouted as she shot confetti at Bonnie's face, shocking her, "Yeah, girl! G-G-G-Girl! Ha!"

"Sara, you almost killed me to death!" She scolded her.

"Oh, come on, Bo. I came to surprise you with a happy birthday!" stated Sara, "We're officially fifteen years old and so do you!"

"Sara, thank you very much! Heh, let's keep going to school because we won't be late!" said Bonnie.

Later, at Forest Hills High School, Leona, Marissa, Kaylana, Vendela and Sammy are waiting for the rest of their friends to show up. They sent messages to them and told them to come to the school in five minutes. The blonde girl and the skateboard girl appeared to the said school and encountered their friends, "Hi, girls!" She greeted them.

"Hey! There she is! Bonnie!" Leona exclaimed happily.

"Oh, heavens!" said Vendela as she and her friends approached their two friends.

"Thank goodness you came, girl!" Leona continued.

"That's right, Leona!"

"It's so cool!" said Sammy.

"Looks like you have fifteen years old, Bo," said Marissa.

"Thank you, Marissa," Bonnie smiled.

"So awesome! I'm tellin' ya!" Sara smacked her on the back, "Oh, right, sorry."

"And it hurts..."

"Well, I guess we're all here for the tenth grade in high school. But, where's Taylor? She was supposed to be here for hours!" Kaylana claimed before Taylor showed up.

"I'm right here, tall girl!" Taylor has put her hands on her hips.

"Oh, there you are!"

"Girls, isn't this great? After school, let's celebrate my birthday!" said Bonnie as she adjusted her jacket and went inside the school.