Chapter 13: The Trio and the Quartet / Carlton House Confrontation

The girls laughed as they went home while Clara, Maya and Ethel stood frozen, watching them leaving. Clara sighed to herself as she picked up a phone and saw a image of Realgarita, "Realgarita, if I'm going to see you coming to see me and my friends, I wish I'm gonna see you as our empress," She said to herself before the Granite quartet showed up.

"Thinking about Realgarita, Dolomisitra? Pretty sneaky, girl," Reddellita crossed her arms.

Clara gasped in shock, "Reddellita!"

"You girls are ruining everything that we made! Our fabulous gallery of statues!"

"Don't you see? The word you're looking for is unfabulous!" said Maya.

"Your precious gargoyles are transforming the girls' parents into statues!" said Ethel.

"Rivulosittalita is influencing you girls! This is wrong! Realgarita is our empress!" said Clara, "I'm gonna slap you on the face to make you snap out of it!"

"Ha-ha-ha! You can't slap me, I'm the one who is going to slap you," Reddellita slapped her friend on the face, shocking the other two girls.

"So, tell us, where are the other girls?" said Reineritalita.

"The Asteroidettes are not with us, Reineritalita!" Ethel replied.

The three girls began their battle on Elmhurst Park, fighting against the Granite quartet without the Asteroidettes. Each one launched an attack and avoided being hit. The girl with the green hair unleashed her ice balls and launched at Reddellita, causing her lower half to be frozen, rendering her unable to move.

"I'm not finished yet!" She protested as she tried to get out of the ice block, but no avail.

"Oh, yeah? So what about that?" Clara unleashed a fire beam at Reddellita, causing her rear to be caught on fire.

Later that morning, Bonnie has brushed her hair while looking at the mirror in Forest Hills High School after the battle against Baiuglyeitalita in the Elmhurst Park. She began hallucinating that her friends, including Albie were statues petrified by Rivulosittalita and the Granite Quartet. She hallucinated even more when she saw the other students as statues as well before blinking her eyes, realizing that everything she saw was an hallucination.

"Bonnie, what you were thinking?" asked Leona.

"Nothing, Leona. It's like....It's like when everything that I see people as a statue..." replied Bonnie, "The granite quartet is cruel and they were the Asteroidette quartet."

"How? Taylor's father and mother were petrified! Just sayin, girl. If we see anyone as a statue, everything could be lost!" said Sara, "What about Rivulosittalita and that heckish fabulous gallery?"

"You girls were doing what?!" Rivulosittalita asked.

"We were trying to transform Dolomisitra, Magnesillita and Sideritnia into statues! They were attacking us!" said Reddellita.

"Sara, don't you mean unfabulous?" said Marissa.

"Of course not, Rissa! Images are fabulous! What about you, Bonnibel?" Sara continued.

"Everything here is fabulous, Sar!" said Bonnie.

"Yeah! She always said that blah-blah-blah of fabulousness!" Taylor crossed her arms.

"Last night, that gargoyle transformed my parents into statues! They haven't woke me up with the alarm clock!" said Vendela.

"And that gargoyle pulled my pants off!" said Sammy.

"Hmph! If I were a Asteroidette, what would those girls can do?" Rivulosittalita crossed her arms before listening to two girls talking about Realgarita.

"Wow! Realgarita! She is fabulous!" said the first girl.

"Look at her high heels!" said the second girl.

"Hey! Did you girls hear that?" The woman with silver clothing asked before jumping magically off the roof, with the quartet following her. She landed closer to the two girls and placed her hands on her hips, "I heard that you girls were talking about Realgarita."

"Who are you? How do you know about Realgarita?" The first girl asked fearfully.

"Realgarita is the empress of Realgaritte Island. So, have you two seen her?"

"Uh.....no," The second girl replied.

"Innocent-looking, eh? Maybe Bartellita will ask," said Rivulosittalita before gesturing to Bartellita to go ahead.

"Tell us! Where is she?!" Bartellita grabbed the two girls by the necks, threatening to transform them into statues.

"I don't know!" The two girls replied.

"Where's that empress?!"

"Please! Let me talk! I-I-I don't know about this, but, she is in the Carlton House getting ready to show up for her fans!"

"I knew it!" Rivulosittalita tapped her palm with her other fist, "We're going to the Carlton House! Transform those two girls into statues."

Later on, when they used the train tracks to arrive to the Carlton House, they launched more granite spells at many people, including ones in a train. When they arrived at 68 Street-Hunter College, they looked around while petrifiing more people magically. Rivulosittalita pulled out a paper with Realgarita's image and suspected that the Condo complex is closer to the Lowell Hotel. Smiling evilly, she walked on the streets along with the Granite quartet, while launching spells at many unsuspecting people, petrifying them. Meanwhile, on the Carlton House, Realgarita was ready to come outside, applying some makeup to look beautiful. She smiled to herself before blowing a kiss on her reflection and prepared to go outside, only to see Rivulosittalita and the quartet.

"Hello, Realgarita," She greeted evilly before scaring her, "Boo!"

"AH! Who are you?! You must be...Oh my gosh! Rivulosittalita!" Realgarita was surprised.

"Aha! You remembered! Ha! You recognized me!" Rivulosittalita bursted into laughter before talking to her, "You were hiding with those innocent people, what a waste..."

"Where were you been, woman?" said Reddellita.

"Where's your magical wand?" said Bartellita as she and her companions laughed.

"L-Look, I-I don't know what you're talking about, but..." Realgarita felt nervous before pulling out her magical golden rod, "You were the one who killed me, aren't you?!"

"Oh, dear!"

"You were causing many damage, attacked my royal island, brainwashed the Asteroidette Quartet and what more?!"

"Oh, that's a nice question! Your asteroigical friends are ruining our plans to have a fabulous gallery! The gargoyles were killed because of them! Get it?" Rivulosittalita pointed her finger at her.

Unwilling to let this happen, Realgarita twirled her golden rod and began launching spells at the woman with silver clothing, attacking her. The two women looked at each other, face to face, and began launching magical spells at each other, intending to defeat the one who caused everything worse.

"You gave up being the empress, aren't you, Realgarita?" said Rivulosittalita, "When I'm done with you, my rival Ceressitta won't be here to protect you!"

"I'm a model, Rivulosittalita!" Realgarita kept launching magical spells, "Petrifying people with your magic is wrong!"

"Do you know who you look like? Unfabulous!" Rivulosittalita launched a spell at Realgarita, causing her to hit her back against a wall, "You better stay out of our way, because...the other gargoyles will deal with the Asteroidettes and the DMS trio!"

"No!"