Chapter 17: The 'Fabulous' Gallery of Statues

On the Asteroid Dimension, the residents looked up to the sky and realized that it became foggy. When they gasped in horror, they saw the magical granite beam coming closer to the world they are living in. The residents screamed in horror as they tried to run away for their lives, but they ended up being hit by the beam, transforming them into statues. Rivulosittalita continued launching the magical granite beams and transformed everybody, including the girls' parents, Daria and many others into statues. Jennica was on her way to the school and found herself about to be transformed into statue. She went to Xenia Street and avoided being hit by the beam before stopping on her tracks. She saw some roller skates and placed on her feet, allowing her to skate faster. Noticing the beam coming closer, she jumped dramatically and gasped as she saw a man being transformed into statue. Back to Forest Hills High School, Bonnie, Leona, Marissa, Sara, Kaylana, Vendela, Taylor, Sammy, Clara, Maya and Ethel were inside the school, avoiding being hit by the magical beam.

"Bo, what are we gonna do?!" said Leona.

"I'm pretty worried!" said Sara.

"This is bad, girls! But, if she transforms all of them, we'll be transformed into statues!" explained Bonnie before she heard the door knocking.

"Aah! Somebody carry me!" Taylor jumped on Ethel's arms.

"Taylor, stop it! Whoa!" Ethel fell to the floor.

"Jennica?" Bonnie opened the door and allowed Jennica to come inside, "Jennica, are you all right? Did that beam transformed you into a statue?"

"Bonnie, I saw everybody being transformed into statues! I saw them!" Jennica replied.

"Jen, everybody are transformed into statues all because of Rivulosittalita!"

After transforming everybody into statues, Rivulosittalita chuckled to herself and was proud of herself that she created her fabulous gallery of statues, "Our gallery is perfectly done!" She said to herself as she smiled and saw everything that she transformed, "What do you think, girls?"

"So fabulous!" said Reddellita.

"But, I guess it's lacking something....what about the Asteroidettes and the DMS trio?" Reineritalia asked innocently.

"WHAT?!" Rivulosittalita turned red with anger when she realized that the Asteroidettes and the DMS trio weren't hit by the magical beam.

"We're right here, Rivulosittalita!" Bonnie and her friends came outside the school, "You have to stop transforming everybody into statues! We're going to undo that damage you caused!"

"Oh, yeah? What are you going to do, girl?"

"This!" Bonnie replied her question as she pulled out her pendant, "Transformation! Asteroidette Power!" She shouted as she and her friends transformed themselves to their asteroigical form, ready to fight.

Rivulosittalita stood flabbergasted before twirling her magical wand, "Then you girls are going to be petrified forever!!" She shouted furiously as she launched magical granite spells at the female Asteroidettes, prompting them to fly out of the way.

The magical girls and their enemies began their battle, with the woman summoning more gargoyles to fight against them. Not wanting to allow her to accomplish her goals to have a fabulous gallery, the girls used their attacks to defeat Rivulosittalita. Asteroidette Ceres unleashed the ceres light beam at her, stunning her. Asteroidette Iris summoned lightning bolts to attack two gargoyles preparing to ambush her, causing them to be struck by the lightning. A gargoyle prepared to attack Asteroidette Astraea, only to be hit by a heel kick by Asteroidette Pallas. Angered, the gargoyle went after her, only for the magical girl to unleash her fire power from her hands and burn it completely, killing it. Asteroidette Astraea flew to the sky and launched boulders at some gargoyles, causing them to be hit one by one. Asteroidette Metis flew to the sky while Reddellita flew after her, intending to transform her into statue. Before she would transform her, Metis smacked her wand away from her and started to give her an extremely fast crystal punch. She avoided being hit by Reddellita's punches and gave her the crystal punch on the face. Bartellita and two gargoyles chased after Asteroidette Juno and Asteroidette Vesta, who used their attacks to stun her. Vesta launched water balls at her, splashing and wetting her hair before Asteroidette Juno unleashed a large wind beam at her, causing her skirt to fly up, exposing her bloomers. Asteroidette Hebe launched ice balls on the ground, allowing her to skate on her iced path while Argutellita chased after her and launched magical granite spells at her, which she dodged easily. Argutellita kept skating until she whacked on a wall made of ice. But, Rivulosittalita, unwilling to give up, launched granite spells at the girls, prompting them to get out of the way.

"Everything that you're doing is unfabulous!" said Asteroidette Ceres.

"No! I'm doing everything what is so fabulous!" said Rivulosittalita as she launched more granite spells at her, causing her to get hit by one of them, shocking the girls.

"Asteroidette Ceres!" Asteroidette Pallas was shocked.

"Rivulosittalita, don't kill her!" said Dolomisitra.

The magical girl unleashed a ceres light aura from her hand and launched at Rivulosittalita, stunning her. When she launched one more aura, she prepared to launch it at her, only to realize that the woman disappeared, much to her confusion. All of a sudden, Rivulosittalita appeared behind her and lifted her skirt, embarrassing her and exposing her bloomers. Asteroidette Ceres tried to punch her, only for the latter to grab her fist before punching her into the air, much to the other girls's shock.

"Ceres!" Asteroidette Iris was terrified.

"She is not attackin' her!" said Asteroidette Vesta.

"Yeah, Rivulosittalita, beat her!" Reddellita cheered for her.

"I'm gonna stop her!" Asteroidette Juno tried to attack.

"No, no, no!" Asteroidette Pallas stopped her from doing.

"So, what are you going to do, Asteroidette Ceres? Are you going to give up?" Rivulosittalita asked her mockingly.

"Not likely..." Asteroidette Ceres replied weakly.

"Okay, then!" Rivulosittalita gave her a powerful punch on the face, sending the magical girl into the streets below, shocking the other girls.

"No!" They shouted in fear.

"I'm gonna give her a electric kick on the shin!" Asteroidette Iris went towards the woman, only to be stopped by two gargoyles, "Hey! Stop that, you two! Don't you know who I am?!"

"It can't be..." Dolomisitra felt forlorn.