Cooking

You were Frypans assistant, well not any more, but it wasn't your fault. Ok here's how it went

You were in the kitchen one day alone because Fry went to investigate a "griever pancake" as he called it, anyways, minding your own business, everyone was happy to get a break from eggs for every meal, so you went on, cutting tomatoes, peeling garlic, mashing potatoes. Then Newt walked in, you were standing mixing butter, eggs, milk, flour, and other thing to make special banana bread, he came up behind you and wrapped his hands around your waist, kissing your neck, "I'm working, Newt." "But, your beautiful when your working." "But your annoying when I'm working." I said mocking him "But Y/nnnnnn," he whined, dragging out your name "yep that's my name, don't wear it out."
"Y/N I'm bored." he wandered around "Y/nnnnnnnn", you threw flour in his face. You were practically on the floor laughing, this continued, he poured sugar on you, you cracked an egg on his head, he threw a tomato at you, sprinkles, eggs, apples, flour, sugar, lettuce, flying everywhere. Then. Frypan. Walked. In. He screamed like a little girl, you grabbed Newts hand and ran out the back door, while Frypan shook his spatula in rage, crying over his eggs, you ran in the forest, when you eventually stopped, lied down, and cuddled, while still covered in flour.
"Even this sugar isn't as sweet as you" he said "And yet your cheesier than this white cheddar" you replied. This. Was. Perfect.

HFBKESSQWUIJAQHJ

THAT WAS SO CUTE

so hi, but yeah, and bye

-Taylor