001 .

Scarlett's POV —

Scarlett's POV —

     TODAY IS THE day. I'm finally — after 4 long, gruelling days of Casa Amor — going back to the main villa. Well, more importantly, i'm gonna get to see Jack again.

It feels like i have been away years but i suppose the reason for that is partly because i have been having trouble sleeping out on the daybeds huddled up with Uma and Mimii, paired with the fact that not a single night that i have been in Love Island have i not slept in a bed with Jack.

Right now, we are all stood at the main villa's entrance, some with their recouple from Casa and others stood alone, their minds racing with excitement and worry about what their boy has been doing while we have been away.

To be completely honest, i've had a strange feeling within me the entire time me and Jack have been separated. At first, i thought it was just because i missed him but then i realised, the feeling wasn't one of longing, it was one of anxiety. My gut was screaming at me to atleast give these Casa boys a second of my time, but my heart was having none of it.

Thats the reason for my uncontrollable shaky hands that are fiddling with the zipper on the bottom my dress in attempt to suppress the jitter as i await my signal to walk in, alone of course, about 7 or so minutes after Uma, which didn't help with the nerves running through my body. I'm going second last. This is bad. They always save the worst till last.

I breathe in a shaky breath as i divert my hands from my zip to run them down either sides of my hips to make quadruple check there are no faults or bumps in my dress.

I look up at the sound of a producer saying my name, seeing him holding his thumb up at me with a nod, signalling that it is my time to walk through.

I rub my red, glossed lips together as i nod my head to myself. "Good luck babe." I hear from behind me. I turn and give an uncertain smile to Mimii before turning back and walking to the large villa doors.

I rest my left hand on the door, all of a sudden becoming highly aware that it could definitely leave a hand print of sweat on the wood due to my wracking nerves. I push the door open, my acrylic nails scraping against the material slightly as i remove my hand, my gaze briefly flicking to the door and, thankfully, there was no mark left to be seen.

As i walk through the villa bedroom, i begin to gently bite the inside of my cheek. The only sound entering my ears right now is the clicking of my heels against the plastic floors of the room, my eyes roaming the area, stopping momentarily on my name tag beside Jack's on our bed.