004 .

Scarlett's POV —

Scarlett's POV —

     THAT DATE WITH Ruby was informative to say the absolute least. All of my unanswered questions no longer unanswered, leaving me with a whole new view on Jack's actions at Casa Amor.

He told me that she was the insinuator of almost all of their conversations and other actions with each other however, Ruby told me the complete opposite. She informed me that Jack had been the one to not only ask but insist that she slept in his bed which Ruby told me that she later found out that he had only asked her because he got pied off by Lucy, who was already staying in Wil's bed.

And with the various kisses, Ruby let me know of about seven that she could remember, all apart from one were brought on by Jack, the first being in bed on the first night. The first night!!

The next topic was, of course, the fact she whole heartedly believed that he would pick her in the recoupling. She told me that his exact words were: "Honestly, i really think i just wanna be with you." He has said this when the lights were off on the final night of Casa.

This put me in absolute disbelief. Disbelief in the fact that he could just lie right to my face like it was nothing. Disbelief in the fact that he could
and has — just thrown away our connection for a few meaningless kisses. Honestly, i don't know whether i can come back from something like this. I've been in relationships like this before where i forgave and forgot just for it to happen again. I know my worth and i'm worth a hell of a lot more than Jack Douglas.

When me, Uma and Matilda had returned to the villa, i had to practically play a game of hide and seek from Jack to avoid him. There was zero way that i could talk to him without blowing my lid after learning about this. To be fair, i probably should've talked to him right away to set the record straight and get his full side of the story also but i just couldn't bring myself to.

So when it was time to go to bed, i had a few chats with the girls and a few boys before changing into my pyjamas and excusing myself while stood in the doorway of the bedroom to say i'm sleeping outside. I'm not sure if i'm being dramatic about this whole situation but i've been disrespected once too many times in my past and i will not allow it to happen again. I deserve someone to treat me like i'm the only woman to walk the planet.

 I deserve someone to treat me like i'm the only woman to walk the planet

a/n:

VERY short chap but im just too excited to write movie night and the beginning of ciaran and scar 😙