006 .

Scarlett's POV —

Scarlett's POV —

     THE NEXT CLIP to be shown was of Ciaran. Most of it was him complaining to the boys about how he is 'walking on egg shells' around Nicole and how all they do it argue but the last clip to be shown sparked some interest from me.

It was during the beer pong game after he had just pecked Jess, as she is Nicoles best friend. On the screen, Omar approaches Ciaran as they talk a few paces away from the rest of the group. "I know exactly who i would've picked if i didn't cop out." Past tense Ciaran says with a grin on his lips.

"Harriett?" Omar asks, his back facing the camera as Ciaran leans his arm against the wall.

"No. Scarlett or Grace."

"Which one out of them would you have gone for?" Omar replied with a hushed tone. "If you had to choose?"

Ciaran smiles, wetting his lips before he speaks. "Scarlett."

I hear Nicole scoff from a few seats down from me. "God you clearly like each other, why don't you just couple up already?!" She shouts looking over to Ciaran. "And you're saying that you don't think we can work and that you're treading on egg shells around me?!"

I mean, i can see how this looks bad... him saying he'd pick me then a few weeks later, i made his heart rate go up the most in the heart rate challenge. If i was Nicole i would be worried too.

The two delve into a heated argument, Nicole shouting as many insults as she can muster and Ciaran simply defending himself.

But as Nicole's clips begin to play on the big screen, showing how she used Ciaran's biggest insecurity behind his back — his age — by calling him "childish" along with her sharing doubts about their relationship to some of the girls in the dressing room. This made Ciaran retaliate, confused about how she was making all of those comments about how he was expressing worries about the direction they are going in when she was doing the exact same but of course, she defended herself saying that what they had said was not similar.

The rest of the clips played sprouting various other arguments across the villa garden, the only one that i got involved in being Uma and Wil's argument, feeling that i had to step in after hearing his absolute bullshit excuses for what he did — even worse than Jack's.

When the Film Festival had officially ended, i accompanied Uma up to the girls dressing room with a few other girls to comfort her before excusing myself once she had calmed down.