005 .

Scarlett's POV —

Scarlett's POV —

     PLEASE TELL ME why i felt more comfortable sleeping with the mosquitos last night than i did the night i returned from Casa Amor and had to sleep beside jack. Although being woken up a few times throughout the night by the severe heat of the rising South African sun, i really couldn't complain.

But now, here i am. Living my favourite part of my day, sat on the yellow beanbags beside the pool having my daily debrief and gossip session with two of my bestest friends in the villa, Uma and Mimii, after we had changed from our pyjamas into our bikini's.

"That slimy geordie bastard." I contribute as Uma lists the things Wil has lied to her about, which she learned from her 'date' yesterday with Lucy — who, coincidentally, Jack was also seemingly getting to know along with Ruby.

"I know! Then i asked him-" Uma begins again but is cut off by a phone chime coming from down below my beanbag. I lean down and grab my phone, seeing if it is mine that has received the message.

Once i see the alert pop up on the lock screen, i sit up in my beanbag. "I've got a text!"

"Islanders, it's time to get red carpet ready, as tonight you'll take front row seats at the Love Island Film Festival. #UnreelRevelations
#SceneItToBelieveIt."

     "I might be a bit crazy and out there and put some eyelashes on

     "I might be a bit crazy and out there and put some eyelashes on." I joke as my eyes don't divert from the circular mirror in front of me, blending in the concealer under my eyes. "They might help hide my tears."

From the corner of my eye, i see Matilda shake her head from beside me, leaning forward to her mirror to brush her eyebrows. "Girl, you will be doing no crying tonight, we're both gonna stay strong and make those little, little boys cry for what they've done." She speaks as she puts her spoolie down and picks up her brown eyebrow pencil. "But yeah, i think you should put lashes on, you'll look even sexier when Jack comes begging for mercy."