Seventeen.

When Emmy woke up from her nap, the last thing she expected was her phone to be blown up with different notifications from basically everyone in her contact list

From Miggg <3: hey is everything okay?? you just left really suddenly and im kinda worried.

From Loser (with love): I didn't think you guys could stoop so low. I thought we were best friends.

From Sam: i can't believe you guys. i thought you were better than this.

From Dad: I am incredibly disappointed. Demetri is your friend.

From omg it's a hawk!!: I did something and I don't know if you'll like it.

From moon to my sun: you're not gonna see me around much anymore. i'm sorry but this isn't okay.

From Unknown Number: i really thought we were about to be friends. you just proved that all you Cobra Kais are the exact same.

Emmy furrowed her eyebrows at the unknown number, but with context clue, she took a guess at who it was. Her fingers quickly clicked onto her best friend's contact, and put her phone to her ear.

Ring...

Ring...

Ring...

Ring...

Click.

"Emmy?"

She clenched her jaw. "What the hell did you do?"

"You what?"

Hawk winced. "Yeah."

Emmy's jaw was dropped, her eyes wide as she looked around in complete shock. "Are you fucking stupid? All of you?"

She turned to the other boys. "You can't just attack people in a public place!"

Hawk scoffed. "If you saw what he said, then you would be reacting very differently."

"Look, I'm not saying that what he wrote was right and that it doesn't give me irritation, but you don't go chasing him around in a mall," she scolded him.

"You should have heard what he said about you," Mitch butted in.

Emmy turned to him. "Excuse me?"

"Or what all of them said," he added on.

"What did they say?" she frowned, crossing her arms over her chest.

Hawk swallowed thickly, and this was the first time she had ever seen him hesitate. Like he was afraid of putting it out into the world. It made her fear what was said about her even more.

"Well?" she looked at him expectantly. "Speak!"

He glanced at Mitch, who gave him a definite nod. Hawk sighed, taking a step closer to her. "We know that you spoke with Robby earlier. That you went back to the house."