Hold on By Chord Overstreet

~Frank ~

"And then I asked him what his opinion was on milkshakes and yards." the new guy said.

Frank was pretty sure his name was Redwood. The guy said it once and really fast that he wasn't sure. He would re-ask him, but he wasn't going to embarrass himself so he would ask Hazel later.

"What do milkshakes have to do with yards?" Hazel asked.

"You don't want to know! Trust me." Frank said.

He already had that dumb song in his head, he didn't want his amazing girlfriend to suffer the same fate. Everyone knew she had suffered enough.

"Oh Frank, I should've known you would hate good music." Lavinia said, then immediately started humming the Dam thing. Wait a minute Dam? Oh schist. He really needs to stop hanging with Jackson on his days off.

"Pardon my intriguing Praeters. But Praeter Levesque your brother approaches." Vitellius said.

"Nico? Isn't he going to school this year?" Frank asked.

"He is, unless something went wrong, and he got kicked out." Levinia stated.

"LAVINIA!" Both Praeters shouted.

"What? I wasn't blaming him. Every demigod gets sent to the principal's office at one point and sometimes you get kicked out. It happens." Lavainia defended.

"She's got a point. I accidentally set my school on fire." Redwood said.

"Blackwood, I don't think that had anything to do with you being a half-blood." Hazel said. Oh, so not Redwood. Oops. At least he didn't mess up out loud.

"That may be, but I am a Half-blood and the school caught fire." Blackwood said.

"Well, how soon will he be here?" Hazel asked.

"Good question." Nico said as he materialized behind her.

"NICO!" Hazel said excitedly as she hugged him.

"How was your first school in a hundred years?" Frank asked.

"Badly." Nico said.

One thing was obvious, something bad happened. It made him wonder where Nico's Glow in the dark boyfriend was. Or if he should even ask.

"Are you going to introduce me?" A girl said from behind Nico.

"Oh right, Preaters Meet Maddalena Armani. She was one of the half-bloods we were..." Nico said. OH, something definitely happened.

"One of? What happened to the other?" Frank asked.

"He's very Greek. I just thought Lena would fit in better here." Nico said.

"Nico, where's Will?" Hazel asked.

Nico answered in a whisper. "I don't know."

~Nico ~

When he woke up, he went to the underworld to say goodbye. It was the least he could do to come to Will instead of summoning him in the world he will never see again.

But his dad refused. He begged him to let him see him, but Hades apparently went back to square one with their relationship. Persephone being home didn't help matters.

But Nico didn't at this time want to think about his dad, Persephone, or Will. He was here with Hazel. And Hazel doesn't need to hear my problems. She had enough problems of her own.

"You don't know? Did you guys have a fight?" Hazel asked.

"Do you need me to track him down to knock some sense into him?" Frank asked.