Wedded Bliss

Taehyung didn't need to say the words "I love you" to convey his feelings; every glance, every touch spoke volumes of his affection. In the gentle caress of his hand on hers, in the way he looked at her as if she were the most precious thing in the world, Yn could feel his love surrounding her like a warm embrace. It was in the way he held her close, protecting her from the uncertainties of the world, and in the tenderness of his gestures that showed he was willing to go to any lengths to see her smile. As they sat together, the silence between them was filled with unspoken promises of a future filled with love and devotion.

 As they sat together, the silence between them was filled with unspoken promises of a future filled with love and devotion

After sometime

As Taehyung stood waiting, his breath caught in his throat when he saw Yn stepping out of the room. She was wearing the same wedding dress from the night they first met, but now it seemed to glow with a new radiance. The intricate embroidery glistened under the soft light, and her eyes shone with a mixture of nervousness and excitement.

 The intricate embroidery glistened under the soft light, and her eyes shone with a mixture of nervousness and excitement

Yn looked ethereal, the delicate fabric of her dress flowing around her like a dream. Her hair was elegantly styled, adorned with traditional ornaments that accentuated her natural beauty. To Taehyung, she was the most beautiful sight he had ever seen. His heart swelled with emotions he had never fully understood until that moment.

Taehyung's feelings were a whirlwind of awe and admiration. Every step Yn took toward him felt like a slow-motion scene from a movie, each moment etched into his memory. Her presence filled him with a sense of peace and rightness, as if all the chaos of their recent adventures had led to this perfect, predestined moment.

Yn's heart pounded in her chest. She felt a mixture of anticipation and vulnerability. She couldn't believe that this was happening-that she was about to marry Taehyung in a ceremony that felt both surreal and magical. As she walked towards him, she saw the love and admiration in his eyes, and it made her feel cherished in a way she had never experienced before.

Their eyes met, and for a moment, the world around them faded away. The old man and his daughter, the temple, even the rain outside-all became background to the intense connection between them. Taehyung reached out his hand to her, and when Yn placed her hand in his, it was as if everything in the universe aligned perfectly.