Unraveling Memories

He tried to open the door but to his surprise, it was locked. He pulled and pushed, growing frustrated. "I think the door is locked," he said.

"Why did you lock the door?" she asked.

"I didn't lock the door. It's locked from the outside... maybe Joon Seo," he said.

They shouted his name several times, but there was no answer.

Taehyung sighed, "Maybe he's not there."

Yn bit her lip, looking around the room nervously. "What if he wandered off and got lost again?"Taehyung placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry. He knows not to go too far."

Yn looked around the small bathroom, feeling a bit claustrophobic. "What do we do now?"

Flashback...

When they were in the washroom, the door was not locked but simply closed. Joon Seo looked outside and saw his appa walking by the room. He ran out happily, calling, "Appa!"

A staff member entered the room to clean the plates. Seeing no one, the staff assumed the room was empty. He locked the bathroom door first, then the main room door.

Flashback ends.

Taehyung looked back at Yn and noticed how she was totally drenched in water. Suddenly, for a second, he saw a vivid flashback—Yn standing in almost the same dress, equally soaked. Her wet hair clung to her face, and her eyes, shining with concern, were just as he remembered. The memory was so clear and intense that it felt like he was living it all over again.

He groaned, grabbing his head as a sharp pain shot through it. The overwhelming rush of emotions and memories made him dizzy. His knees buckled, and he fell to the floor, clutching his head. Yn's eyes widened in panic.

"Taehyung, are you okay?" she asked, her voice trembling with worry.

He didn't reply, his eyes squeezed shut in pain. Yn's heart raced as she knelt beside him, her hands shaking. She cupped his face gently, trying to get his attention.

"Taehyung, please tell me what's happening. Are you okay?" Her voice was laced with desperation.

He remained silent, lost in his own world of pain and memories.

He looked at her this time and saw tears in her eyes. He didn't know why, but he thought he saw the same eyes with tears, the same lips, the same face—so familiar, yet distant. He hissed in pain and whispered, "I saw you... just now..."

Yn's eyes widened, her tears falling freely.

"In the jungle, a bridge..  A temple...Bangles.. ...darkness ..the rain....and..you....." he continued, breathing heavily.

" he continued, breathing heavily

"I don't know, Yn, but I think I saw you before

"I don't know, Yn, but I think I saw you before... I think I was there with you. Arghh, my head..."

He clutched his head tighter, the pain intensifying as fragments of a forgotten past mingled with the present. Yn's heart ached, seeing him in such distress, and she gently cradled his face, whispering softly to him, hoping to soothe his agony.

She couldn't help but quickly pull him into a tight hug. He also wrapped his arms around her and buried his face in her chest. "Yn... I'm sorry," he whispered, tears in his eyes.

She looked at him, surprised. "Why are you sorry?"

He continued, crying, "I know... I forgot you."

She was taken aback. "What do you mean?"

"I know, I understand now, Yn. We did meet before, but I forgot the same exact moment of us because of my memory loss."

"Taehyung, please don't say this," she cried, tears streaming down her face as well.

"I still don't know who you are to me, Yn. What should I do?" He cried out again, his voice full of despair.

"Nothing, Taehyung," she said sadly. "Don't do anything. Let time help you understand everything. Don't stress your mind, it's not good for you."

She pulled him into another hug, gently rubbing his back, trying to calm him down as he continued to cry in her arms.

After some time, they pulled out of the hug and looked into each other's eyes. At the same time, they asked, "Are you okay?"

She smiled and nodded. He came closer to her, cupping her cheeks gently. "I don't think so. See, you're shivering. Are you feeling cold?"

"Um, Taehyung, where is your phone?" she asked.

"I left it in the room. What about yours?"

"With Jungkook. Why?"

"Why is it with Jungkook?" he asked, looking puzzled.

She looked down,  "Are you two close friends?" he probed.

She nodded.

"Do you like him?" His sudden question made her look at him in surprise.

"Huh?"

He quickly backtracked, "Ani, ani, it's  nothing."

Tbc.. ❤

Sorry for the short part, I will post the next part soon, And..

You all gonna like the next part😉

Please vote and comment.