Unforeseen Tragedy

As the private plane soared through the night sky, the soft hum of the engines was a comforting backdrop to the intimate space inside

As the private plane soared through the night sky, the soft hum of the engines was a comforting backdrop to the intimate space inside. Taehyung glanced over at YN, who was seated beside him, her eyes heavy with exhaustion but her presence filling him with a sense of peace. He hadn’t told anyone about their sudden marriage—not his members, his friends, or even his family. The decision weighed heavily on his mind, but he knew that going straight to his parents’ house and explaining everything in person was the only way.

Taehyung’s thoughts were a whirlwind. He knew his parents would be shocked, and he wasn’t sure how they would react. His heart pounded at the thought of their potential disapproval, but he also knew that his love for YN was genuine and profound. He glanced at her again, her delicate features softened in sleep, and a wave of protectiveness washed over him.

He thought about all they had been through in such a short time—their unexpected meeting, the harrowing escape, the emotional moments they shared, and finally, their marriage. It felt surreal, like a dream he never wanted to wake from. His mind replayed their vows, the sincerity in her eyes, the warmth of her hand in his. This was the woman he had chosen, and he would face whatever challenges lay ahead to be with her.

The plane’s interior was luxurious yet cozy, with dimmed lights casting a soft glow. Taehyung felt a mix of excitement and nervousness about introducing YN to his world, but he was determined to make it work. He took a deep breath, his resolve strengthening. He would explain everything to his parents, help them understand, and do whatever it took to make them see why YN was the one for him.

Taehyung leaned back in his seat, closing his eyes for a moment. The journey ahead was uncertain, but with YN by his side, he felt ready to face it all. He reached over and gently held her hand, feeling a sense of calm wash over him. Whatever the future held, they would face it together.

In the early morning, as the private plane touched down in Korea, Taehyung felt a surge of responsibility. He had to ensure YN’s safety and protect her from the prying eyes of the paparazzi and the media. The secrecy was crucial, not just for their privacy but for YN's safety.

"YN," he whispered gently, waking her up. "We’ve arrived. I need you to follow the plan we discussed. I’ve arranged a car to take you directly to my parents' house. I’ll join you soon in a separate car, okay?"

YN nodded, though the apprehension was clear in her eyes. She trusted Taehyung, but the uncertainty of the situation made her nervous.

As they disembarked, Taehyung made sure YN was safely escorted to the waiting car. The tinted windows and discreet driver would ensure she remained unseen. He watched as the car pulled away, his heart aching with the separation, even if it was temporary.

Taehyung then made his way to another car, prepared to arrive separately at his parents’ house. The drive gave him time to think about what he would say, how he would explain everything. His parents had always been supportive, but this was an unexpected turn even for him.