"Hearts in Turmoil"

Yn's heart raced with a mix of excitement and nervousness as she and Jungkook drove towards Taehyung's place. She couldn't stop imagining how Taehyung would react upon seeing her. Would he be as happy as she was? Would he have missed her as much as she missed him?

Her thoughts were abruptly interrupted as the car came to a gentle stop. Jungkook stepped out first, moving around to open the door for her.

"Thank you," Yn murmured, her voice barely audible over her pounding heart.

"Ready?" Jungkook asked softly, offering her a reassuring smile.

She nodded, taking a deep breath. Together, they walked towards the entrance. As they approached the door, a wave of nervousness washed over her. She held onto Jungkook's arm tightly, seeking strength in his presence.

Jungkook looked down at her, giving her hand a comforting squeeze before they stepped inside.

As they went inside, Yn noticed that the house seemed eerily quiet. There was no one around, and suddenly, the electricity went out. Jungkook looked around, concerned.

"There must be a technical problem. This doesn't happen often. Let me go see if there's someone who can fix this. You stay here," Jungkook said, his voice calm but firm.

Before Yn could respond, Jungkook had already disappeared into the darkness. She stood there, waiting anxiously for him to return, but he wasn't coming back quickly. Her curiosity and impatience grew with each passing second.

Determined to find Taehyung, Yn decided to explore the house herself. Though the electricity was out, daylight filtered through the windows, casting faint beams of light that illuminated the path ahead. She noticed a staircase leading upstairs and, feeling a mixture of excitement and apprehension, began to ascend the steps.

Each step echoed softly in the silence, her anticipation building with every stride. As she reached the top of the stairs, she paused for a moment, her heart racing. Taking a deep breath, she continued, hoping that at the end of this journey, she would finally see Taehyung again.

As Yn walked through the dimly lit corridor, she heard Taehyung's voice call out in frustration, "Why is the power out now of all times?" Her heart skipped a beat at the sound of his voice, and she froze, her breath catching in her throat.

She stopped in her tracks, her mind racing. Standing in his path, she knew he couldn't see her, but she could see him approaching. Her heart pounded in her chest, a mix of anticipation and nervousness overwhelming her.

As Taehyung walked closer, he collided with her. Yn stumbled, but before she could hit the floor, he instinctively reached out, grabbing her hand and pulling her towards him. She fell against his chest, and for a moment, time seemed to stop. Just then, the lights flickered back on, illuminating their faces.

Taehyung's eyes widened as he looked down at Yn. Her eyes were closed tightly, her long lashes brushing against her cheeks. Her skin was fair and flawless, her lips slightly parted in surprise. A single tear glistened on her cheek like a pearl. Her familiar scent surrounded him, stirring a vague sense of recognition.

For a brief moment, they stayed like that, his eyes meeting her closed ones, before he gently steadied her and stepped back, still unsure of who she was.

As Yn opened her eyes, she softly whispered, "Tae..." But before she could finish, Taehyung interrupted, "Who are you?"

Her smile faltered, replaced by shock and confusion. Her heart sank as she continued to look at him, feeling an overwhelming heaviness. Taehyung uncomfortably removed his hold on her and stepped back, creating a painful distance. She searched his eyes, desperately hoping for a glimmer of recognition, but found only unfamiliarity.