"Shadows of Regret"

As Jungkook got the call, he immediately turned to leave, not saying anything to YN nor even looking back at her. His heart was pounding with urgency as Jimin's words echoed in his mind—Taehyung was awake. He rushed out of the room, leaving YN behind in a state of confusion and despair.

YN watched him go, her heart sinking. She felt completely abandoned and lost. The pain from her injuries seemed to intensify as the emotional turmoil surged within her. She didn't know what to do or where to go, but one thing was certain: she needed to see Taehyung. She had to find a way to reach him, no matter what.

After some time, Taehyung finally woke up, blinking slowly as he tried to adjust to the bright hospital lights. His head felt heavy, and a dull ache throbbed where the bandage wrapped around his forehead. As his eyes began to focus, he saw his parents, Jimin, and Jungkook standing by his bedside, their faces a mixture of relief and concern.

"Taehyung-ah," his mother whispered, tears streaming down her cheeks. She reached out and gently took his hand, squeezing it tightly. "You're awake."

Taehyung attempted to smile, but it quickly faltered as he struggled to remember what had happened. His mind was hazy, and there were gaps in his memory that he couldn't fill. "What... what happened?" he asked, his voice weak and raspy.

Jungkook stepped forward, his eyes red from crying. "Hyung, you were in an accident. You've been unconscious for a while."

Taehyung's brows furrowed as he tried to piece everything together. "Accident? When... when did it happen?"

The doctor, who had just entered the room, cleared his throat and looked at Taehyung's parents before addressing him. "Taehyung-ssi, you have suffered a head injury. It seems you have lost your memory of the last one or two weeks."

A collective gasp filled the room. His father's face went pale, and his mother stifled a sob. Jimin's hand flew to his mouth as he struggled to hold back tears. Jungkook looked at the floor, his fists clenched tightly at his sides.

Taehyung's confusion deepened. "I... I can't remember," he whispered, a look of anguish crossing his face. "What did I forget? What happened in those weeks?"

His mother tried to be strong, but her voice trembled as she spoke. "Taehyung-ah, it's okay. We'll help you remember. The most important thing is that you're safe and with us."

Jungkook took a deep breath, his voice cracking as he added, "We'll be here for you, hyung. We'll get through this together."

The room was filled with a heavy silence, broken only by the sound of Taehyung's labored breathing. The weight of the lost memories hung over them all, and the uncertainty of what those weeks held added to the emotional strain.

As tears flowed freely, the love and support of his family and friends enveloped Taehyung. Despite the darkness of his forgotten days, the light of their presence and unwavering devotion gave him a glimmer of hope.

The next morning, Taehyung was discharged from the hospital, surrounded by his family and friends, who escorted him home. Meanwhile, Yn found herself in a different part of the hospital, being told she had to leave now that she was treated.

She gathered her belongings, her mind still consumed with thoughts of Taehyung. She couldn't leave without knowing how he was doing. Spotting a man in a white coat, she approached him hesitantly.

"Excuse me," she began, her voice trembling slightly. "Can you tell me how Taehyung is doing?"

The man looked at her kindly and replied, "Taehyung is safe. He's been discharged and has gone home."