Leave!

⚠️T//W⚠️

S/H (sexual harassment)

July 15, 2024   1:54 P.M

Jisung and Felix decided to hang out at the mall today because they haven't seen eachother in days (Not my word, Felix's own) even if they saw eachother yesterday just the day before yesterday and the only reason Jisung decided to go with Felix was because he was craving some Cheesecake.

The distance to the mall wasn't that long so they walked instead (It's not like they had a car in the first place😒). "Here we are" Felix reassured his bestfriend who was wheezing to how 'far' they had to walk. "fucking finally.." "OH c'mon! we didn't even walk that far, IT WAS 4 MINUTES!" Felix nudged Jisung "4 long minutes.." Jisung corrected Felix who grabbed his hand and pulled him into the mall.

"Can we get some cheesecake please?" Jisung whined as Felix face palmed himself "yes Ji.." Felix said and made his way to the food court and Jisung followed behind him. They went into the line to order when Jisung saw his ex who was smirking in the line behind him. Jisung's blood ran cold as she nudged Felix and said "i'll be in the restroom...get me some cheesecake please?" "Alright but don't take too long" And with that Jisung had ran to the bathroom and locked himself up in one of the stalls as she tried to calm himself down.

'what the fuck is Ezra doing here?...is he stalking me still?' Jisung thought to himself before there was a knock on his stall. Jisung looked down to the floor and thought 'is this Ezra? god please don't let him be Ezra' Jisung took a deep breath before fixing himself up and unlocking the stall door to peep outside but he saw no one. He then quickly came out of his stall and went to wash his face when all of a sudden he felt someone grab his waist. (ALL HAIL THE HOLY JAIST🛐🛐🛐 i'm sorry not the time) He froze when the person whispered in his ear saying "Hey ji~"

That person was Ezra. The man that Jisung tried to forget for 2 years after the messed up shit he did to the younger. Ezra turned Jisung around so that he was facing him. Jisung just froze there, he didn't know what to do. He felt vulnerable as Ezra slowly moved his hands from the youngers waist to his thigh. Jisung's breath flinched as he quickly pushed Ezra away "Get the fuck away from me!" "Why?" Ezra asked and stepped closer to Jisung and pushed him against the wall.

He then grabbed Jisung's hands and put them beside him (Jisung) and leaned into the younger before he started to suck on the youngers neck making him squirm. Ezra then covered Jisung's mouth with his free hand and used his other hand to slide into Jisung's pants. Jisung's eyes widen in realization 'this is it...this is day Ezra hurts me....god why?' Jisung thought as he closed his eyes and let the tears run down his face. Ezra glanced at Jisung and smirked before stroking the youngers member. All of a sudden someone barged into the bathroom and swung his fist into Ezra's face knocking him to the ground.

Felix grabbed Jisung and stepped infont of him when Ezra got up and gritted his teeth. "who the fuck are you?!" He shouted at Felix. He then got a kick in the balls as she groaned in pain and fell to the floor "C'mon ji..." Felix and said and walked out of the bathroom as Jisung followed behind. "who was that?" Felix asked Jisung. He wanted to speak but the lump in his throat was making it impossible for him. "m-my..ex" Jisung mumbled as the tears came down his face faster. (Let's not be dirty minded okie?😊) "Well fuck him, we're gonna get cheesecake and go home ok?" Felix smiled at Jisung and he nodded eagerly then wiped his tears. Jisung flashed Felix a smile and Felix held his hand then he started to caress it.