Chapter Nineteen: Cooking

"That's not enough for a pink sheep."

"Whaaat?"

I whined at Takakura in disbelief as he handed me back the gold that I have given him moments ago and he walked away letting out one big-disappointed sigh.

Apparently, the price of sheep have gone up unexpectedly in the city...

I'm sure Takakura would pay half of the sheep for me if he knew the crazy night I had yesterday with Skye and Nami, and Matthew, and freaking Rock! ...Sigh.

Shortly after Skye had left us last night, Nami and I both were finally able to regain movement in our bodies. It was so awkward getting off of her, I could barely look her in the eyes because I was a total blushing and burning up mess! I even tried to help Nami up, but I almost lost my balance since I was so flustered, and Nami just sighed, getting up herself without any of my assistance. Nami barely said anything to me and she quietly walked away with her hands in her pockets when Vesta had arrived at the scene out of nowhere. Apparently she said she could sense there was a disturbance in the force and she hounded Matthew for allowing Skye to be successful at stealing their crops. What didn't help was that Rock started to blame Matthew for everything too, and that resulted in both of the two bachelor dudes to fight even more with each other. Apparently, Vesta said she was going to teach them a lesson as punishment, and so randomly she pulled out of her pocket a big long as heck sock, and tied it to each other's arms so they were both connected to each other, like as if they were both handcuffed to each other, and Vesta ordered them to spend an entire day together being connected. Rock profusely refused but Vesta was seething with flames in her eyes (I swear); so that resulted in both Matthew and Rock spending the night together, probably forced to sleep in the same bed and more, like using the bathroom together, and... Dear god.

I'd lose my gosh darn mind if I was forced to be connected to Rock by a sock 247 for a day! ...

The good part was though that Vesta didn't blame me at all, she said I was total angel in her eyes. What's weird though is that she didn't really acknowledge Nami at all though. Did she even see her, I wonder?

With a sigh, I entered into my house and rummaged through my fridge. Some of my crops have grown pretty fast this summer, so I definitely have more ingredients now, but my recipe book is still pretty empty. Sigh. I wish I knew more recipes to impress Nami with, I'm so tired of constantly making milky soup and egg soup for her and-

"MOOOO!"

My body jumped when I suddenly heard my cow named Love screech outrageously loud from outside. Why is she screaming so loud? I know it's about eight in the morning right now, but I literally just fed her! She can't be that hungry, can she...?

I rushed out my door to see...Daryl?!

He had his back turned to me, him not aware yet that I was watching him, and he was staring intently at my cow who was secured behind the fence outside of the barn.

"Heh, heh, heh. Ha, ha, ha, ha! Finally...I CAN CLONE YOU!"

Just like Vesta last night, the mad scientist had undoubtedly sensed a disturbance in the force, because he soon turned around to see me. I swear there was about a billion-trillion amount of red veins in his eyes, they were completely bloodshot to the point that it gave me a total fright and my body jumped.

He swiftly turned back around towards the fence and was quiet for a moment until he shouted...

"YOU SAW NOTHING!"