Chapter 3 - The Princes

The sky was quite bright, but it's not too hot as the winds blow softly. Together with Carden and several knights, Kieran visited the diamond mine belonged to him. Of course, he planned to send away the Second Prince and Kallias's people and replace them with his own people.

At first, the worker there tried to hold their ground, refused to leave by using the Second Prince's name. But they're too terrified by the knights appearance and eventually left the place.

Only after Kieran's people settled that Kallias arrived at the site. The omega looked surprised, and perhaps slightly angry. This diamond mine has become the main source for Isidora Family's income all this time after all. He would be troubled if Kieran suddenly take it back.

"What...what do you mean by doing something like this?" Kallias asked. He felt like Kieran has done something really rude and something that shouldn't be done.

"Are you blind? Or are you pretending to be blind?" Kieran asked back. "How long have you been using this mine to support Isidora Family? Hmm...let me guess, a month? Two months? No. It's a year." He continued. "Through Second Prince, you got the permission to use this diamond mine, which is belonged to me, to support your family. And now you dare to question me when I decided to take it back?"

"W-what are you talking about?! You clearly know that this mine has been used to support many orphanages all over the Empire!"

Kieran smiled. Of course, the Second Prince and Kallias will say the exact same thing. That was how the two of them managed to fool the original Kieran after all.

He should sue them, though he's sure it will be very hard. That was why he need to be a villain. "Why should I care about them?" Kieran asked again. "This diamond mine belonged to me. I will decide on how to use it. I will manage it using my own people. And if I want to donate it to orphanage, I will use it under Arthfael name instead of Isidora. I'm tired of supporting your saint act."

"How can you say something like that?!"

"Why can't I say something like that? Or is there a rule of why I need to follow what you said?"

Kallias gritted his teeth in anger. "Prince Zale is the one who ordered me to take care of this diamond mine, so how can I sit still when you're doing something so selfish like this?!"

So much drama that Kieran rolled his eyes in annoyance. If can, he just want to punch or maybe snap Kallias's neck. That thought is really tempting, but he wouldn't do that. He wouldn't become a stupid villain, but a smart one. He will make Zale and Kallias suffer while he's still being graceful.

"I heard you're smart, so why don't you try to use that smart brain of yours for a bit?" Kieran started again. "I told you that this mine belonged to me."

Kallias feel insulted. He clenched his fist. "Why are you being so mean, Kieran? I know you hate me so much because I'm being too close with Prince Zale, but...have Prince Zale agree to this? I'm worried about your relationship with Prince Zale..."

"Ha! How interesting."

Kieran started to laugh. Such act not only surprising Kallias, but also Carden, the one who has been following Kieran since a kid.

"You should leave while I'm still being nice to you." Kieran said. "I warned you to not call my name so carelessly as my social status is higher than yours, so I will send an official complaint to Isidora Household. And about Prince Zale... Well, too bad. I broke up with him. So why do I need to care about my future relationship with him? I have no interest with him."

Have nothing more that he could say to Kieran, Kallias choose to leave while feeling completely embarrassed. Of course, he need to tell everything to Zale.