-Preparation and Assessment-

One more week. One final week and then it all goes back to how it was (Y/N) will be back in South Korea. But only if he can pass the final test. He had already kept up his fitness and his wellbeing thanks to Jennie. But now this was the one thing he had to do on his own. (Y/N) was kitted out ready for his final drill. The CQB test, he was loading rounds into his MP5 magazine ready for the test. Captain Price, Gaz and Soap where present letting him know the drill.

CP-It's your turn to run the CQB test. For this test you will have to run the cargo ship solo in less than 60 seconds. Gaz hold the current squadron record at 19 seconds. Good luck

(Y/N) looked at Gaz and raised and eyebrow.

(Y/N)-I didn't know that you beat my time of 22 seconds.

Gz-Had to show everyone round here who the new king is.

Soap tapped his shoulder and said.

Sp-Get ready to lose the title.

With that (Y/N) loaded his submachine gun and went to the start of the course while everyone else was in observation watching.

CP-Sergent I will relay orders to you through and through. Obey and do as I say and you will pass. You already know this course so I should see better than 30 seconds on the clock. Climb the ladder and on my go I want you to rope down to the deck and rush to position 1. After that you will storm down the stairs to position 2. Then hit positions 3 and 4 following my precise instructions at each position. Grab the rope when you're ready.

Striker took a deep breath this was going to be easy yet challenging for him at the same time. He had run the cargo ship course over a hundred times but why in his head was he thinking this was new. He didn't know. He lowered his gas mask and loaded a round in this weapon. He grabbed the rope and fast roped down.

CP- GO! GO! GO! Hit the targets.

As (Y/N) landed on his feet three wooden board popped up with pictures of enemy soldiers on them. He didn't think just did. Striker raised his weapon and fired three shots in each of the boards.

CP- Position 2 go!

He ran through the wooden frame and round the right corner to the next area on top of the staircase. When suddenly another wooden board appeared.

CP-Hit the targets!

Again (Y/N) did not think. He just did. He fired three shots into the wooden board and then sprinted down the staircase. He turned left through the only entrance and was given his next order.

CP-Position 3 go! Flashbang through the door!

He pulled the pin from the flashbang grenade and took cover next to the door he threw it in waiting for the bang. Once the grenade had gone off, he was given his next job.

CP-Position 4! Hit the targets!

(Y/N) peeked round and fired three shoots into the next two wooden boards in the room. Running through the room and into the next he heard.

CP-Position 5 go!

Once he entered the room another two boards jumped up revealing their locations. (Y/N) didn't think again and just did. As if time was just not in the equation for him. Six more rounds left his weapon and his weapon was out. He threw it behind him letting his sling take the weight as he pulled out his sidearm pistol.

CP-Six go!

Once he was at the next position, he heard what he had to do next.

CP-Flashbang through the door!