-Let the games begin-

Jennie was in her room hearing the commotion outside in here head she was slightly jealous. But she didn't want to show it in anyway shape of form. To drown out the noise she decided to take a long hot bath to gather her thoughts.

She lowered herself in the steaming hot bath with bubbles and bath bombs letting out a sigh of relaxation. The steam clogged the room. Releasing a great sense of relaxation. While in a state of calmness she could still hear the screeching and yelling of the girls next door. She let out an angry puff before lowering her face into the water leaving only her nose and upwards above the water.

While she was washing her body a thought came back into her head. Him. (Y/N). She was thinking back to when they were alone in the interrogation room together. Her hand on her stomach rubbing her skin moved slightly lower just above her sweet spot. The thoughts came back. She was seeing him take her and use her to his liking. Him pinning her down. Him roughly grabbing her skin. Him touching her in her intimate places. Him being inside of her. She lost all sense of where she was. She was not touching herself in the bath. Thinking of him. Her fingers rubbed on her sweet spot. It made her feel good. Even better when she was thinking of him.

Suddenly, a knock on the bathroom door brough her back to reality. She jumped out of her skin. It was Rosie.

Ro-Hey Unnie you ok you have been in your room for hours.

Je-Yea Im fine just having a bath.

Jennie came back to reality realising what she was doing. She was slightly embarrassed but at the same time she didnt know how to feel. She got out of the bath and put on her bathrobe to see that Rosie was on her bed waiting for her. She had a smirk on her face.

Je-What is it?

Ro-What were you doing in there?

Je-Having a bath what do you think I was doing

Ro-Oh really last time I had a bath I was not moaning like that I mean I enjoy baths too but not that much

Jennie got red cheeks and looked away from her member. But she would never admit that she did that.

Je-I have no idea what you are talking about

Ro-Ok

Rosie then stood up to leave the room to give Jennie some privacy. As she was walking passed Jennie she let out a sexy moan right next to her ear. Which made her Unnie jump and again turn red. Rosie saw this and laughed as she left the room and closed the door behind her. She was annoyed. Wanted to leave the hotel for some time, just to get her mind off of things. She picked up her phone and called her boyfriend and after a few rings he had answered.

Ta-Hello babe whats up

Je-Hey baby want to go out Im board.

Ta-Hmm alright Ill meet you outside

Je-Ok love you

Taehyung hung up instead of replying which did upset her but she didnt let it get to her instead she got up from her bed and started to get ready.

---

A few hours later and Taehyung and Jennie were walking linking arms with one another masks and sunglasses on to remain anonymous. They were walking down a unpopulated street in Soeul to avoid as much people as possible. But again Jennie was not in the moment she was thinking about him again. Instead of Taehyung her boyfriend who was right next to her. She was thinking of him holding her hand and taking her out on dates.

Ta-You ok

Je-Hmm yea why

Ta-You seem like your spacing out